xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
hmm after reading you guys posts i really wanna try this guess i'll give it a pop in an hour or something by the way the save type is 64kb EEPROM

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm too paranoid about this new one. I loved the N64 games, don't get me wrong...but this just has that bad feeling coming from it.

I don't like how they're all teenagers now...

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm too paranoid about this new one. I loved the N64 games, don't get me wrong...but this just has that bad feeling coming from it.

I don't like how they're all teenagers now...

i agree, it doesnt look like we can use a dragon board and do a million flips on this one, or we can use shinobin and use his super special move
frown.gif
..... thier grown up now..... but just like the baltimore ravens handle jamal lewis, history prevails, whether it bytes or not its must play due to its good history
smile.gif

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So am I the only one who likes the anime art style here over the stupid character design of the original? Mind you, I've never actually played the originals...but this game is pretty good, especially the artwork.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive played and beat the origonals
happy.gif

I had a chance to play iton the real hardware (borrowed my friends N64 and rented SBK2)

Ive beat the games on emulator to death so ya I love the series
happy.gif

But I like the new look. The big noses and teenage chibi look kinda disturbed me jsut a little. And the music was catchy but on the emulator it gave me a headache, but I liked it anyway xD

It sucks that SBKDS isnt online and that it probly has some problems, but its definitly the best snowboard game for the DS. Er, besides being the first.

I think I'll give a try at ripping the game as to give it a quick try.
Atlus sure seems to be printing out gold latley me thinks. But then again, Truama Center was mianly great becuase it was a first.
Well, anyway, I gotta give this game a try xD

Oh and the new anime look instead of the big noses is a welcome change I think, though a big nose chibi mode woulda been a nice secret feature just for SBK fans :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box]... +1