biggrin.gif
gotta try this one
wink.gif

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The game is very very entertaining...but I have only one issue...not sure if its the ROM or the game itself but did you notice how the game tends to have a lower frame rate usually and then the frame rate jumps when you change mode?"

Vince989

Still lurking around, sometimes...
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The game is very very entertaining...but I have only one issue...not sure if its the ROM or the game itself but did you notice how the game tends to have a lower frame rate usually and then the frame rate jumps when you change mode?"
That's what the SuperCard's "play from CF/SD" does. Just play it from the SuperCard, yes with the loading before, and everything will be fine after...
smile.gif

Honestly, I don't know if I really like the game. It's not bad, but I just tend to get somewhat frustrated after a while of playing pinball games and seeing the ball fall helplessly between the paddles on repeated instances...
tongue.gif

- Vince989

Bi99uy

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep just tried that now vince...works like a charm...hope they work it out in the future firmwares

Edit: Wait a minute...how did you know I had a SuperCard?

He probably know that because you got slowdowns, Supercard is the flashcard that generally gets them.

Did anyone also get freezes? I know I did...Â
frown.gif

Did you use the SC option when you patched the game? I get random freezes and slowdowns when i using direct acess to the SD card, but it work´s perfect when using the internal memory of the Supercard.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did you use the SC option when you patched the game? I get random freezes and slowdowns when i using direct acess to the SD card, but it work´s perfect when using the internal memory of the Supercard.

Well, I tried it with NDSpatcher yesterday and got multiple freezes. I'm trying now with the SC option and until now I didn't experience any freezing
smile.gif

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope this game isnt their excuse to sell rumblepacks (like 64's memory expansion was only available with certain games at first)...

Not that big of a pinball fan, something in my youth is telling me its just wrong to whack your balls around on a table...
rofl2.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hope this game isnt their excuse to sell rumblepacks (like 64's memory expansion was only available with certain games at first)...

Not that big of a pinball fan, something in my youth is telling me its just wrong to whack your balls around on a table...
rofl2.gif

But it sure FEELS good ...cloink...
wacko.gif

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playing this game on my EZFA cart.
Im surprised at how much this game does not suck.
I was expecting a crappy Mario Pinball game >.>
But its not bad at all. A little too much renderd graphics for my tastes, but heck, its fun pinball.
I like how its not too hard to get tartgets and enable certain modes.

I used to play Sonic Pinball and it got frusturating as Id always end up randomly hitting everything, and Mario Pinball there was just tons of bouncing x-x.
In this its more mission objective based and everythings straight forward without being too simple and still giving that seroius pinball feel.
The music is great too xD

Though a few things that bug me is the fact theres no saving between levels, so ya gotta return to the begining after you spent all your lives. And those Artifacts arent exactly easy to earn since you gotta get em peice by peice.
Plus its really annoying when the ball falls straight down and theres just plain nothing you can do about it falling down to its doom.
Also, I was disapointed that there was no classic styled metroid table in the game from the get go. It would be cool to play a flat Metroid version of the old Pinball NES game, or even atleast (or aswell) a two screened version of the oriogonal pinball NES game.
Now that, woulda be kick ass xD

But still, its a good game, and worth getting for the rumble pack and a nice simple game of pinball with more than just a single simple table.

Anyone know of any unlockables the game might have though?

Oh ya, one last thing, wouldnt Metriod pinball be alot better as a REAL pinball game? With a buncha samus suit decaled balls and maybe a big metroid thing that glowed and grabed the ball. And heck, maybe some little holograms (using mirrors and transparent screens maybe. Monochrome ones too, cuase their cheap.) for the monsters and stuff. Oh and a Samus Model in the middle xD
Oh oh! and a screen on the scorestand that shows a 3D model of samus who shows less suit with more score sorta like the better endings with the samus games.

Ya, a REAL life Metroid Pinball game would be awsome
happy.gif

Ok, time for me to shut up now xD

Sherv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apologies for bumping an old thread, but man, I can't get this game to save at all. No freezing problems though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...