Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well there is a Wii version of the game in the works but DS owners can also expect a new game. This time though its set in the Spongebob Squarepants universe! Below is THQ's statement.

Drawn To Life: Spongebob Squarepants

PLAY AND INTERACT WITH THE SPONGEBOB UNIVERSE LIKE NEVER BEFORE!

GAME DESCRIPTION
SpongeBob and Patrick stumble upon a magical pencil that brings whatever it draws to life. Unfortunately, the evil SpongeBob drawing ‘DoodleBob’ gets a magic pencil of his own which he uses to cause havoc all over Bikini Bottom. Players will draw their own unique hero that has the power to defeat DoodleBob’s rogue drawings and rescue SpongeBob and his friends.

GAME FEATURES
• Create your own character and populate the world with your creativity.
• Draw, customize and furnish your own Bikini Bottom home.
• Play against your friends in an exciting two-player VS. mode.
• Battle, erase and redraw enemies as you work your way through the game.
• Over 20 levels, each with their own specific objectives.

The only Spongebob game I ever enjoyed was that Krusty Crab thing on GBA and even that was just average. Anyway, instead of DTL original developers 5th Cell (who are working on the Wii title) this time its developed by Altron who have done such games as Home Alone, Flushed Away & Virtua Tennis (only one of those were good, guess which one). Could be better than the usual THQ licensed crap.

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
drawn to life got really anoying after a few drawings
frown.gif
but i do love the doodlebob ep of spongebob so might give this ago when it comes out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I feel like you wanted to make it something else but didn't want sickly slapping you