Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
digipokemaster said:
TrolleyDave said:
Requesting ROM links is against the rules, even by PM. Anyone doing so will get a warn.
i dont think he ask for the link just what the name of the file to look it up himself but u might have thought that before me

I'm not talking about him. trev1 made a request via PM for a link, so the warning is directed at both him and anyone else who's thinking about requesting a link via PM.
ok sorry i thought u were talking to him

Y2JosHBK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
DQ6 is turn based, 13 isn't, not the same, i beat the game buddy boy.

And 12 and 13 aren't the same battle system either. Keepdiggig your hold buddy

QUOTE said:
The battle system isn't complex at all for story mode, hell pretty much all the boss battles that aren't summons can be won by buffing your team, switching to commando, Magic, Healer, use normal attack once with melee so the bar doesn't go down fast, switch to magic, and raise the bar to break the boss, then switch to commando, commando healer to get down their HP fast, except the summons battles, it's not as complex as you pretend bro;.

let me guess, you three star'd and less each battle? ROFL

Like i said, i think those games are better, its my opinion

Opinions can be wrong

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
advoe said:
Just ignore Y2JoshBK - he was trying to troll last night and it looks like he is back again.
Crap, you're right. I fell right for his trap
frown.gif

Anyway, I'm not usually one to, "believe something I hear on the internet", but I read somewhere monster recruitment in the Japanese version is different from the US and EU versions, it that true?

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Y2JosHBK said:
QUOTE said:
DQ6 is turn based, 13 isn't, not the same, i beat the game buddy boy.

And 12 and 13 aren't the same battle system either. Keepdiggig your hold buddy

QUOTE said:
The battle system isn't complex at all for story mode, hell pretty much all the boss battles that aren't summons can be won by buffing your team, switching to commando, Magic, Healer, use normal attack once with melee so the bar doesn't go down fast, switch to magic, and raise the bar to break the boss, then switch to commando, commando healer to get down their HP fast, except the summons battles, it's not as complex as you pretend bro;.

let me guess, you three star'd and less each battle? ROFL

Like i said, i think those games are better, its my opinion

Opinions can be wrong

12 and 13 are, don't cry bro, don't be mad because you're wrong. try again trollface.jpg

i probably did, but point is i beat the game, don't backpeddle mr. bicycle.

Opinions about games can't be wrong, dig your hole more mr. shovel

Crono2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giratina3 said:
Crono2000 said:
xxxx - Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (U)(iND)

Sounds like a pretty good start to me...
Thanks i found it.
Glad I helped someone. I don't have my DS on me for the next two hours so if someone wants to check for AP and how it works that'd be awesome.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
advoe said:
Just ignore Y2JoshBK - he was trying to troll last night and it looks like he is back again.
frown.gif

Anyway, I'm not usually one to, "believe something I hear on the internet", but I read somewhere monster recruitment in the Japanese version is different from the US and EU versions, it that true?

You might be thinking of the difference between the SNES and DS versions, in which case, I believe they are different, but I can't remember how. Something about the monster recruitment being similar to Final Fantasy's Blue Mage now?

Anyway, I found it as well, and it's the real McCoy, with the Realms of Revelation text. In my case, I found it under the filename...

XXXX-DQVIROR-MX.rar

You can skip the registration process at the site I found it at by (via Chrome) right clicking the page and clicking "view source". It'll show you the link amidst the sea of code.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Before everyone starts getting their hopes this didn't work on my AK2 (although I am running AKAIO 1.8, gonna update to 1.8.5 shortly), No$ or Desmome. I'm just waiting on someone whose word I trust to get back to me about it working on his cart. So please try not to clutter up the thread with "Found it", "I'm downloading now" and similar style posts.
smile.gif

edit : Just updated my Desmume and it's working fine. Not tried to play it though so can't guarantee there's no AP.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wolvenreign said:
machomuu said:
advoe said:
frown.gif

You might be thinking of the difference between the SNES and DS versions, in which case, I believe they are different, but I can't remember how. Something about the monster recruitment being similar to Final Fantasy's Blue Mage now?

Anyway, I found it as well, and it's the real McCoy, with the Realms of Revelation text. In my case, I found it under the filename...

XXXX-DQVIROR-MX.rar

You can skip the registration process at the site I found it at by (via Chrome) right clicking the page and clicking "view source". It'll show you the link amidst the sea of code.

XD i also found it by viewing the source, silly failed registration requirements

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it and the save from my translated Japanese version works. I'm pretty sure its not the translated version because the text is completely different.

I'm using desume.

EDIT: Some proof
dci9u.png

2lxibnl.png

Chesskid1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it boots up fine on my acekard 2i. have not played it or gotten ingame yet, just booted it up to check it. i'm on latest version btw. sorry about asking for a link earlier TrolleyDave, i will not do so again in the future.

the_rubberband_m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Y2JosHBK said:
QUOTE said:
You're making it worse

How? FFXIII has one of the best battle systems ever, some of the best console graphics of all time, and a beautiful story

QUOTE said:
Well, everyone is entitled to be wrong i guess

DQVI didn't even get a US release. XD NEXT!

Finally one site have dumped the game, i'm downloading it right now

It sure is cold in here

FFXIII is a fake experimental game between JRPG and BTA. The battle system is reduced to tap A button like a pig and LB sometimes, most of battles can be ended with the same strategy COM/BLA/MED (don't really know jobs names in english) and the storyline is quite ridiculous *SPOILER*: the bad guy responsible for safety of artificial planet wanna kill himself to create a sacrifice in order to bring back a some sort of God but cant kill himself so it chooses people who will can kill it. Despite of that, it refuses to die during the final battle, muthaf*ck** paradox. LOL *SPOILER* Moreover during the most part of the game, most of dialogues are totally useless and childish like the worst japan anime. Probably one of worst FF.

Unfortunely I cannot exprim in english with ease, but in french my criticizes about FF13 are much better.

PS: I dont know how activate the spoilers tag...

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
makes me a little angry that it probably won't be allowed in the scene release list. unfair

btw SignZ, u rocking the old DS. awesome

kodoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got through the intro on AKAIO 1.8.1 with the copy protection bypass option on (in town now). IIRC that was the copy protection in the JP version.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Y2JosHBK said:
QUOTE said:
Now if only TWEWY was fun

TWEWY is probably the best RPG of the last decade. The only other close game is FFXIII
BAHAHA!

Oh man, I've been bored all day and I needed that laugh. While TWEwY was alright, it is no where near the best RPG of the decade. I'm not saying it is either, but Chrono Trigger was released on the DS and that simply destroys TWEwY. IX is an excellent game. What's archaic? The battle system? Okay, why mess with something and change it up and fuck it all up like Final Fantasy has been doing lately?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Just like subway they lie about length +1