Hacking Dragon Quest: Hand of The Heavenly Bride (E/U) Protection Bypass

app1eg

Trophies
XP
Country
im using m3 real too.
copied the new cheat.db into my system folder but i cant get pass the ship after trying umpteen times
frown.gif

petrili

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
i have got Cyclo DS here and i activated the cheat but i just cant get down of the ship. Nothing freezes but i just cant get from the ship. What can I do.

illithid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Ruri said:
I also have an M3 Real and it doesn't seem to be working for me...

For M3Real user: Use DSATM instead until M3Team removed the 10 seconds cheat delay. Works for me on M3Sakura

shadekh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, i get past the ship area with R4DS 1.18 , but my game gets stuck entering the next town, just a black screen results.

EDIT: Nvm, it was because of the trimming.

Styles420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tried this one just yet, but I have also had problems with cheats on the M3 Real - regardless of the firmware I use (including Sakura and the triple loader), I seem to find at least one or two cheats that don't work... Could they have altered the cheat system without telling us?

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
shadekh said:
well, i get past the ship area with R4DS 1.18 , but my game gets stuck entering the next town, just a black screen results

thats weird cause i already fight the ghost boss .. and i using R4DS 1.18 too ...
wacko.gif

demitrius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just confirming that Narin's cheat didnt work, but DSATM did, on M3 Real

edit: Well, I guess Narin's cheat did work technically, but you know what I mean

Kurems

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Works very well with AKAIO 1.4 (DMA Mode ON)!
Tested on AceKard 2, AceKard 2.1 and AceKard 2i, without Narin's code...
The team can leave the ship and save at the first church in the next village!

Domino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I added the cheat on my CycloDS Evolution and got past the boat, so that was good. Thanks so much for the work, Narin.

But when I made it to the first town with the cave, I've come across another glitch. I don't know if it's anti-piracy or just a problem. I go into the cave and rescue the man from underneath the rock, but when I leave the room he reappears under the rock again. This happens every time. I also can't save at the church without the game freezing. Has anyone else had this problem?

Kamika

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Downloading the game atm and I had the following question: Is the cheat database for YSMenu up to date to apply the piracy check bypass cheat?

ObsidianTK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested and works perfectly on Supercard DS One, after some fumbling around on my part due to my lack of knowledge concerning adding the cheat. You da man, Narin!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Well I don't forgive him. He's been eating ALL the Tempus Bannus's :angry: