Gaming DQIX help: Game freezes a Wight Knight

large_number

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I'm using an R4 with the latest DSTT firmware etc, and a clean rom.
However, whenever I get to the cutscene with the wight knight the game freezes after he jumps down the hill.
I made sure I didn't have any cheats on and have tried this with varying amounts of party members.

allpoison

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the anti-piracy thingy that prevents pirates from playing, i beleive. Look for Xenom's cracked rom, it bypasses that. Howwever, you have to start a new file from there

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as you name the .sav file the same thing as your Xenom game, it will work.

You are using the Bahumut release, I assume? A friend of mine on another forum ran into the same problem. This is what he did:

1. Obtain the Xenom release.
2. Backup save file from your card
3. Delete Bahumut release from your card.
4. Place Xenom release on your card.
5. Rename your Xenom release ROM to the same name as your Bahumut Save file.

You should be able to pass the Wight Knight and shouldn't run into any more problems. He was using an Acekard 2.i and a DSi firmware 1.4 with AKAIO 1.7, but it should work (as the principle is the same - as long as the internal game name is the same and the .sav files are the same name, the .sav files will work.)

Rogue_Ninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I switched from another version to the XENOM one and just renamed the save and i didnt lose anything. I am using the new DSTT info that Pong and company put out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.