Hacking Downgrade n3DS from 10.1, 10.2 to 9.2

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Possibly. I have a O3DS with CFW emunand and a N3DS with 10.3. On the fence about downgrading it
I'd absolutely downgrade it. I mean even if your intention isn't piracy, CFW and EmuNAND is extremely helpful in general, letting you manage your save games and move them between systems etc.

Reactions: Omegadash

Omegadash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd absolutely downgrade it. I mean even if your intention isn't piracy, CFW and EmuNAND is extremely helpful in general, letting you manage your save games and move them between systems etc.
Well I've attempted to downgrade quite at least 20+ times now using ninjahax first then menuhax. I have also tried sysUpdater and safeSysUpdater. It keeps throwing an error or displays little pink dots. I'm going to try formatting and trying again next.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I've attempted to downgrade quite at least 20+ times now using ninjahax first then menuhax. I have also tried sysUpdater and safeSysUpdater. It keeps throwing an error or displays little pink dots. I'm going to try formatting and trying again next.
Don't format! Not necessary. This is a quite common bug.
Open FTBrony, close it, then proceed to open SafeSysUpdater and see if it works now.
Running it with MenuHax also increases the chance of it starting the downgrade process.

Omegadash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't format! Not necessary. This is a quite common bug.
Open FTBrony, close it, then proceed to open SafeSysUpdater and see if it works now.
Running it with MenuHax also increases the chance of it starting the downgrade process.
*Scratch that*
I just downgraded successfully. I did some cleanup on the SD card, removing some utilities that I did not need and loose files from CFW installation. I also switched my card reader and used Teracopy to copy the files over. Verified and downgraded on the first attempt :D

Last edited by Omegadash,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait i thought it was the steve matthews band not the cars
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was cool he made it like the old ones but felt too obvious on what it'd be
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, the movie or actual cars?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right maybe was Steve Miller band, my bad
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah, i may be a dumb teen on the net, but i at least i know classic music like that
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @Xdqwerty neither, a band called the cars
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Rappers rarely use original melodies that's the entire point of sampling
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    samples and interpolations
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Dr Dre produced obviously also, so I'm sure they paid a pretty penny just to use it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    His original lose yourself hit came from Steven Tyler
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    like future and metro, kanye and the game, and logic sampling a part from an eazy e song, which was an interpolation from fuckin gumby of all things
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah most of them are all friends that gives the green light probably a division under UMG
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i was talking about my previous message, i'm just a slow typer
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or they are rich enough, possible they just bought the album rights outright
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Powerful people know powerful people celebrates politic more than we think
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    8M views in less than 24 hours on m&ms new song still pretty impressive
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope,the rights to "ABRACADABRA" are owned by "Sailor Music Group", so I'm sure it cost them to use it. Its not owned by Steve Miller band even anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah in tomorrow's news: Rapper gets sued over a sample
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They do nowdays, for big monies, not so much back in the day tho, yea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He's under Capitol records which is owned under UMG
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably fans of each other anyway
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Either way I'm sure its only a drop in the bucket compared to what they will make. Good to see Dre still pumping out music atleast.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Checks out that it's all under the same building
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Checks out that it's all under the same building