Hacking Downgrade n3DS from 10.1, 10.2 to 9.2

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Possibly. I have a O3DS with CFW emunand and a N3DS with 10.3. On the fence about downgrading it
I'd absolutely downgrade it. I mean even if your intention isn't piracy, CFW and EmuNAND is extremely helpful in general, letting you manage your save games and move them between systems etc.

Reactions: Omegadash

Omegadash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd absolutely downgrade it. I mean even if your intention isn't piracy, CFW and EmuNAND is extremely helpful in general, letting you manage your save games and move them between systems etc.
Well I've attempted to downgrade quite at least 20+ times now using ninjahax first then menuhax. I have also tried sysUpdater and safeSysUpdater. It keeps throwing an error or displays little pink dots. I'm going to try formatting and trying again next.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I've attempted to downgrade quite at least 20+ times now using ninjahax first then menuhax. I have also tried sysUpdater and safeSysUpdater. It keeps throwing an error or displays little pink dots. I'm going to try formatting and trying again next.
Don't format! Not necessary. This is a quite common bug.
Open FTBrony, close it, then proceed to open SafeSysUpdater and see if it works now.
Running it with MenuHax also increases the chance of it starting the downgrade process.

Omegadash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't format! Not necessary. This is a quite common bug.
Open FTBrony, close it, then proceed to open SafeSysUpdater and see if it works now.
Running it with MenuHax also increases the chance of it starting the downgrade process.
*Scratch that*
I just downgraded successfully. I did some cleanup on the SD card, removing some utilities that I did not need and loose files from CFW installation. I also switched my card reader and used Teracopy to copy the files over. Verified and downgraded on the first attempt :D

Last edited by Omegadash,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj