Indy13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello friends,

I will try to make it short.

A month ago, I lent my hacked N3DS to a colleague so he could recover some Pokemon data. Today, I got my console back but this idiot seems to have seen fit to change everything in the interface. I no longer have any homebrew installed, he made a new profile to connect from home

On my SD card everything looks like before but in the console interface everything is different and my cias files have been uninstalled from the 3DS. I kept two backups of this console on my pc, one before the hack and another after the hack.

My problem is the following (I am a beginner on N3DS), how can I recover my data and my settings, is a simple copy / paste sufficient of my backup "after hack"?

3ds tm.png

If so, to recover my data and my settings, do I have to copy everything or only the "Nintendo 3DS" folder on my backup "after hacked".

I used Pichaxxx to hack my N3DS, so I had to log in, create an eshop account, do I have to redo the whole procedure?

I installed this hack in March, so I don't have the latest versions of Luma3DS and GodMode9i (only previous versions).

Do I also have to recreate an account and reinstall Pokémon Picross and DSP1, Anemone, HB Launcher, FBI...etc...?

Just to clarify the sd card of this console has not been formatted and all the files are in place, by pressing start and power at startup, I boot well on GM9i, on the sd card only the contents of the "Nintendo 3DS" directory "seems to have changed.

This may sound stupid but before doing anything I ask rather than risk bricking my console

Thanks in advance for your advice

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If the cfw is installed once, there is no need to run the procedure again. I would recommend Just copy over your hole backup to SD or u can try the 3DS folder only. So everything changed should be removed. If something else is missing you need to reinstall it manually.

Reactions: Indy13

Indy13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you for your answer @Sypherone , I finally copied my backup named "after hack" on a new sd card, I reconfigured the console, then I used Luma to reinstall HB Launcher and FBI (.3dsx version) and finally I reinstalled the cias versions of DSP, Anemone, Checkpoint, HB Launcher and FBI.

I think my problem is fixed, luckily it was all on a 4GB card and not on my other N3DS with 512GB sd card^^

Reactions: Sypherone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: