Hacking Downgrade Aftermath, PSP and PSOne Game Bubbles Gone

RedKnight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After downgrade my PS Vita Slim (PCH-2000) from firmware ver. 3.70 to 3.60 via modoru, I found all the PSP and PSOne game bubbles disappeared.

All the PS Vita, PSP and PSOne games are legit PSN purchases and installed in an official PS Vita Memory Card. All the games still can be found in PS Vita Content Manager and I can copy them to my PC without any issue.

Currently the PS Vita is running at 3.60 Henkaku Enso, no plugins or SD2VITA microSD card adapter installed. All the PS Vita game bubbles are in live area and work fine.

I can find all the PSP and PSOne games are still installed/located at ux0: pspemu/PSP/Game via VitaShell 1.98

I've tried to refresh live area in VitaShell but it doesn't work on installed PSP and PSOne games.

I read some posts mentioned that it may caused by ux0:tai/config.txt or ur0:tai/config.txt files. But I don't know what to do with these configurations.

Is there a solution to get the PSP and PSOne game bubbles back without rebuilding database or reinstalling them from PSN/ QCMA ?

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.