• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Donald Trump ordered to pay 83 million to his victim for defamation (stop editorializing titles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So, is the guy still remaining quiet about her?
Yup.

Oh, that's peanuts for him.

And yeah, for us it'd ruin us, but millionaires and billionaires? Nope.
He does not have that kind of liquidity, especially with the judgment in his fraud case soon to be handed down. Even Giuliani is coming back for his piece of the pie in the form of unpaid legal fees now, not that he doesn't deserve to end up broke and homeless just as much as Trump.

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is this accusations if hes paying the 83 million, its clear he did it.
My friend, it is not that simple.

If I'm convicted for murder even if I know I never murdered anyone, does that mean I did it?

Even though in this case, the odds are more than stacked against Mr. Trump here.

Bunjolio

the prettiest girl ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend, it is not that simple.

If I'm convicted for murder even if I know I never murdered anyone, does that mean I did it?

Even though in this case, the odds are more than stacked against Mr. Trump here.
thats true, i guess what i said didnt make sense, im just 99% certian trump is guilty

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats true, i guess what i said didnt make sense, im just 99% certian trump is guilty
I understand. I'd say most people aware of all sides of the story share your position.

Nevertheless, it's fine to question the validity of a court case if you so feel. When court cases are fixed and challenging them is not allowed, democracy is lost.

Pachee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another democrat civil kangaroo court thing? These seem to be the norm today.

This kinda exposes how women can easily destroy somebody's life in today's corrupt court system by just filling a 40 year late accusation against them without having to provide any proof or even basic evidence. Imagine if this guy wasn't a billionaire, this system is rigged to destroy any men. Elon Musk better watch out.

I like how some users here cheer on these things, it kinda shows everybody the corrupt nature of their character and the people who represent them. And they are the same people who were saying Trump was going to jail Hillary in 2016. Talk about accusing others of what you want to do.:rolleyes:

They are just forgetting that corruption is one of the most democratic things on this planet, everybody here has a big chance of becoming the next victim without millions to foot the bill.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
No, but you weren't born a billionaire. The standard of proof is much lower for everybody else, which is why Trump was allowed to operate a blatantly fraudulent charity and a blatantly fraudulent university for years before they were shut down. Not to mention his blatantly fraudulent real estate business which is just now being shut down in what is probably the last remaining decade of his lifetime.

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
He's also still the Republican front runner.

Given all this, it's means that anyone voting for him tolerates a rapist as president which is gross and reflects poorly on their moral character, or they believe the assault is false which reflects poorly on their intelligence.
If the MAGA party has taught me anything, it's that they can turn a blind eye to this. Amazing how their main candidate is a rapist, how'er, they continue to shame gay people for being "pedophiles."

Love America. /s

Reactions: Xzi

Pachee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Carroll's lawsuit was funded by billionaire founder of LinkedIn, Reid Hoffman. He is also a major Democratic Party and leftist cause donor. So, technically you're correct the DNC and "government" had nothing to do with it, but a significant source of the DNC's money did. There's nothing legally "wrong" about a major DNC donor bankrolling Carroll's case, but it's probably fair to say the motivations there are a lot more about "getting" Trump, and less about poor Ms. Carroll.
Well that kinda exemplified what i said about certain people's character. Omitting information is also a form of fake news.

Pachee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of people accusing Trump of rape here.
Not a lot of people, it's just the usual people. On the other hand, a lot of people ignore these threads and don't reply/rect to comments because they do not want to be flagged by the mob.
Post automatically merged:

And what exactly does simping for Jeffery Epstein's best friend tell you about someone's character?
Guilty by association? Do you know that argument will bite you back?

Let's talk about characters then. We all know everybody in DC was friends with epstein, so why did you still vote for the guy known for being a serial child sniffer? I voted on the guy that wasn't on his island list, nor was a groomer.

Last edited by Pachee,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Guilty by association? Do you know that argument will bite you back?
Used to be people could at least agree that all pedophiles should be in prison, regardless of political affiliation. Republicans pivoted on that once Trump had Epstein murdered to keep him from spilling the beans.

I voted on the guy that wasn't on his island list, nor was a groomer.
Trump is on the list multiple times, and openly talked about fucking his own daughter multiple times. He was also one of the worst presidents the US has ever had, but it's not like the party that elected GWB twice cares about that. Each scumbag nominee is worse than the last.

Last edited by Xzi,

Pachee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Used to be people could at least agree that all pedophiles should be in prison, regardless of political affiliation. Republicans pivoted on that once Trump had Epstein murdered to keep him from spilling the beans.

Trump is on the list multiple times, and openly talked about fucking his own daughter multiple times. He was also one of the worst presidents the US has ever had, but it's not like the party that elected GWB twice cares about that. Each scumbag nominee is worse than the last.

I continue to find it hilarious when MAGAs cry and resort to whataboutism with Epstein while simultaneously ignoring that Trump was his most prolific visitor.
Good lord people, these 2 comments right next to each other are something else.:rofl2:

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.... flagged by the mob.

It's a way of life.
ezgif-2-961bd10329.jpg

Post automatically merged:

What's the evidence that proved it for you?

Oh wait, I already asked someone that.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Good lord people, these 2 comments right next to each other are something else.:rofl2:
Aww, someone can't handle being called out for their bullshit. Reality is that the only person closer to Epstein than Trump was Ghislane Maxwell, and Trump was friends with her too. Even wished her well with her trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto