• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Donald Trump announces he has COVID-19

D

Deleted User

What's the term for crazy liberals who are triggered by Trump's every move word and action and the fact that he is still breathing?

I guess a special abbreviation or word isn't necessary. I've just described about any Democrat.

Last edited by ,

crimpshrine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the term for crazy liberals who are triggered by Trump's every move word and action and the fact that he is still breathing?

I guess a special abbreviation or word isn't necessary. I've just described about any Democrat.

You are kidding, right? I cannot tell. I have to assume you are being sarcastic, even pointing out TDS upsets them.

Wishing death on people is normal for most people, not crazy at all man.

D

Deleted User

You are kidding, right? I cannot tell. I have to assume you are being sarcastic, even pointing out TDS upsets them.

Wishing death on people is normal for most people, not crazy at all man.

What are you babbling about.... No I'm not kidding Democrats are completely triggered by Trump.

If someone cuts you off in traffic you may go "I wish they were dead" but it's just a saying, you don't ACTUALLY want to go to their house and kill them, unless you're nuts. While Dems were celebrating when Trump had covid and were actively hoping he would die. Do you not know the difference?

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

You mean just like Republicans are triggered by Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Biden, etc. etc. etc. Try to not be such an obvious hypocrite. M'kay? Thanks. :)

I said it myself if Biden was in the hospital I wouldn't wish he would die, but that's all your party did earlier in this thread go look it's embarrassing.

Last edited by ,

crimpshrine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you babbling about.... No I'm not kidding Democrats are completely triggered by Trump.

If someone cuts you off in traffic you may go "I wish they were dead" but it's just a saying, you don't ACTUALLY want to go to their house and kill them, unless you're nuts. While Dems were celebrating when Trump had covid and were actively hoping he would die. Do you not know the difference?

You said "What's the term for crazy liberals who are triggered by Trump's every move word and action and the fact that he is still breathing?"

That's is why I asked if you were kidding. You seriously have never heard of TDS? (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

I thought you were being sarcastic. And obviously I was being sarcastic about wishing death upon people, that is totally not normal for balanced happy people.

Last edited by crimpshrine,

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said it myself if Biden was in the hospital I wouldn't wish he would die, but that's all your party did earlier in this thread go look it's embarrassing.

That is a flat out lie. That is not all "my party" did. Way to generalize everyone into the same group to fit your own agenda, based on the comments of what amounts to an INCREDIBLY small number of people. I'm a Dem, I can't stand BLM, and I never once wished death upon Trump. There goes your entire motive... Cheers!

D

Deleted User

You said "What's the term for crazy liberals who are triggered by Trump's every move word and action and the fact that he is still breathing?"

That's is why I asked if you were kidding. You seriously have never heard of TDS? (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

I thought you were being sarcastic. And obviously I was being sarcastic about wishing death upon people, that is totally not normal for balanced happy people.

I honestly hadn't, I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be an insult to Trump haters or supporters. The first post of this page is a Democrat defending TDS so it confused me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That is a flat out lie. That is not all "my party" did. Way to generalize everyone into the same group to fit your own agenda, based on the comments of what amounts to an INCREDIBLY small number of people. I'm a Dem, I can't stand BLM, and I never once wished death upon Trump. There goes your entire motive... Cheers!

I guess these posts below aren't real. I'll give you this you have a little bit more sense than most Democrats. Most believe everything the media tells them including BLM, Trump is Satan. But maybe you should take a look at which party you're siding with you're on the side without morals.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

On one hand, i'm laughting my ass off and wishing him to suffer every single symptom under the sun

On the other, i can't shake the feeling that he's lying and this is just a ploy to downlay the virus and get more votes.

oh awesome

well he may die with out getting shot by a bullet? (i know that was harsh but i had to say it has a joke)

the joy this brings me tho

Making jokes...

Who's to say Trump will? He's got three risk factors: he's elderly, he's obese, and he's low income.

This is just the first few pages.

Last edited by ,

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess these posts below aren't real. I'll give you this you have a little bit more sense than most Democrats. Most believe everything the media tells them including BLM, Trump is Satan. But maybe you should take a look at which party you're siding with you're on the side without morals.

You very clearly stated that is ALL the Dems are doing. Which is a flat out lie. You showed me 4 people out of millions. Lmao. Whatever floats your boat. And this entire morals thing? As if Republicans have more? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim
D

Deleted User

I take it back, you're no smarter than the average Democrat. You still believe most of what you hear on fake news channels. Stay a Democrat.

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trump's high out of his mind on dexa, but when the crash happens he's gonna look a little like this:

orangutan_square.jpg

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by omgcat,

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Making jokes...

Uh? No, i'm not making jokes, i really want the adulterous, misogynist, xenophobic, classist, lying, fascist cheeto in chief to suffer all symptoms under the sun and, right after he has suffered enough, experience an horrible death

Yes yes, tolerant left yadda yadda, i'm done with not being hateful agaisnt alt-right dictators wannabe. They hate my guts by virtue of me not being right-leaning, i'm just hating them back

Last edited by Osakasan,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Uh? No, i'm not making jokes, i really want the adulterous, misogynist, xenophobic, classist, lying, fascist cheeto in chief to suffer all symptoms under the sun and, right after he has suffered enough, experience an horrible death

Yes yes, tolerant left yadda yadda, i'm done with not being hateful agaisnt alt-right dictators wannabe. They hate my guts by virtue of me not being right-leaning, i'm just hating them back
Honestly, this. Trump's inaction, downplaying, and other choices during this pandemic has cost the lives of countless people and caused America to have the highest rate of infected. The idea of feeling sympathy towards him is laughable at best because this is completely his own doing. If he dies from Covid, then maybe his supporters will smarten up and start taking it seriously. Or just make up another conspiracy about the Clintons or something stupid.
Side note, I've always found the term "tolerant left" to be extremely annoying and I don't think I've ever really heard that many people on the Left using it unironically. Maybe it's because I am deep into the down-left end of the political specrum or something but it just seems like a madeup term to mock the Left.

Last edited by The Catboy,

crimpshrine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone OK with wishing death on anyone is bad. It's pretty simple. But I don't expect anything less with those irrational people.

And it does not surprise me there are those that still blame the governors of this countries actions on our president.

Data so far does not really support 200K deaths from Covid. Something is fishy with that. I think a large chunk of the 200K would have died regardless of Covid or they got it wrong. In a country like the USA that has 250,000+ deaths attributed to medical error/malpractice PER YEAR. (some say it is as high as 440K per year) It is reasonable. Meaning the medical field gets things wrong all of the time.

upload_2020-10-7_10-45-41.png

Reactions: UltraSUPRA

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone OK with wishing death on anyone is bad. It's pretty simple. But I don't expect anything less with those irrational people.

And it does not surprise me there are those that still blame the governors of this countries actions on our president.

Data so far does not really support 200K deaths from Covid. Something is fishy with that. I think a large chunk of the 200K would have died regardless of Covid or they got it wrong. In a country like the USA that has 250,000+ deaths attributed to medical error/malpractice PER YEAR. (some say it is as high as 440K per year) It is reasonable. Meaning the medical field gets things wrong all of the time.

View attachment 227454
The chart you posted isn't making the argument you think it is.

What it suggests is that the "Underlying Cause of Death" total may not be accounting for additional Covid-19 deaths. It's not suggesting that the 210,000 Covid-19 deaths is an erroneous figure or that Covid-19 is even the source of the perceived error. With America in a virtual lockdown since March, the 2020 monthly totals would likely reflect a reduction in influenza deaths (via social distancing and masks) and accident related deaths (reduced traffic and outdoor activities), which would at least provide a partial explanation for a lower deaths total. Still, that wouldn't account for the total number of deaths that the chart claims is missing.

I visited both links from the graphic, but wasn't able to verify it's data, thus I leave that to you since you're the one sourcing it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone