• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Donald Trump announces he has COVID-19

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always found the term "tolerant left" to be extremely annoying and I don't think I've ever really heard that many people on the Left using it unironically. Maybe it's because I am deep into the down-left end of the political specrum or something but it just seems like a madeup term to mock the Left.
I don't normally see this exact wording, but this is probably about the paradox of tolerance. Taking tolerance to the extreme. Tolerance of intolerance.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Democrat supporting rioters have been murdering trump supporters, looting and burning down cities for around 3 months, but sure republican trump supporters would be totally wishing death on Biden. That's some weird ass backwards logic if I've ever seen it, just admit you wish death on a guy because you disagree with his politics, then get back to dying your pink hair and policing pronouns knowing you're not a hypocrite about one less thing in life.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant believe America lets this idiot speak un aided, I mean some of the utter bollocks he comes out with, i cant believe he tried to make himself look better by apparently having "covid" putting others at risk, him thinking he is a true leader and he is taking the risk and to top it off then claiming he thinks he's immune, what a total toss pot.......... reminds me of someone.

121035538_10223956912739263_6472336901533740577_n.jpg

Reactions: IncredulousP

gregory-samba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't wish death upon Biden because I don't know the guy. I reserve the right to wish death on people that fuck me over big time in my personal life. I don't hinge on politicians every last words or get that caught up in the stupid drama. I have though heard the Left often cite how tolerant they are and then turn around and make excuses of why they are intolerant, usually in the same paragraph.

D

Deleted User

Biden alone, is not really a threat. He will be a puppet President everybody knows that. It's the people telling him what to do that are the threat to this country. This is assuming he wins I don't know who's going to win honestly.

Last edited by ,

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't wish death upon Biden because I don't know the guy. I reserve the right to wish death on people that fuck me over big time in my personal life. I don't hinge on politicians every last words or get that caught up in the stupid drama. I have though heard the Left often cite how tolerant they are and then turn around and make excuses of why they are intolerant, usually in the same paragraph.

We left leaning people are intolerant to those who are literally detrimental to other people's life. When you have subhumans like the detritus in chief doing and saying fascist shit it makes my blood boil.

I have disabled friends, homosexual friends and my parents are severely ill after more than 40 years of hard work, those three groups are actively hated by that clown president and those who he share ideology with. It sickens me, and im done being toleran with that shit. Wanna call me an hypocrite? Go ahead, at the very least i know im hating an ideology based on make people miserable, while that human waste hates life itself

gregory-samba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We left leaning people are intolerant to those who are literally detrimental to other people's life. When you have subhumans like the detritus in chief doing and saying fascist shit it makes my blood boil.

I have disabled friends, homosexual friends and my parents are severely ill after more than 40 years of hard work, those three groups are actively hated by that clown president and those who he share ideology with. It sickens me, and im done being toleran with that shit. Wanna call me an hypocrite? Go ahead, at the very least i know im hating an ideology based on make people miserable, while that human waste hates life itself

At least you're admitting it and not trying to deceive others by saying one thing and doing the polar opposite.

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Friendly reminder that the creator of fascism, Giovanni Gentile, studied under Karl Marx and based most of his ideology after the Communist Manifesto.

D

Deleted User

Link to where Trump said he hated disabled or homosexual people? Not fake news either I want to hear it from Trump himself, otherwise you can't prove your own statements. You've gone overboard in hate without care of if it's even real. But keep up the hate if it makes you feel proud for whatever reason. You're not being a hypocrite you're just being plain dumb. Just because Trump wasn't interested in transexuals using any bathroom they want like Obama doesn't mean he hates homosexuals. He has more important stuff to take care of as President. Besides some perverted straight guy can say he idenfies as a women just to spy on women in their bathroom and those type of stories did happen.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Friendly reminder that the creator of fascism, Giovanni Gentile, studied under Karl Marx and based most of his ideology after the Communist Manifesto.

The average Democrat that visits this site doesn't understand a word of your entire post. Maybe the words "the" and "and" is about it.

Last edited by ,

gregory-samba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You're correct. The Democrats claim that Conservatives are Facist is just another lie. It's their ideology, not ours.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Link to where Trump said he hated disabled or homosexual people? Not fake news either I want to hear it from Trump himself, otherwise you can't prove your own statements. You've gone overboard in hate without care of if it's even real. But keep up the hate if it makes you feel proud for whatever reason. You're not being a hypocrite you're just being plain dumb. Just because Trump wasn't interested in transexuals using any bathroom they want like Obama doesn't mean he hates homosexuals. He has more important stuff to take care of as President. Besides some perverted straight guy can say he idenfies as a women just to spy on women in their bathroom and those type of stories did happen.

Most of the things the Democrats and Liberals claim Trump said never actually came out of his mouth. Or at least not how they claim it did. Lies upon lies upon lies. That's the only thing you'll find researching into "Did Trump say X" ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool