Hacking Does the Super Smash Bros Rumble Latest Release work with the DSTT?

adrian2040

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
When I try to load it it always stops at 50% (Half the bar.). All my other games and homebrew works well. However, I have to say I downloaded it using a download accelerator. Anyone knows for a fact if it does work?

adrian2040

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I have a problem with my DSOrganize. It doesn't load any homebrew. Just a white screen with every homebrew I open, even though they work through the DSTT's own loader.

genuisgeek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
adrian2040 said:
I have a problem with my DSOrganize. It doesn't load any homebrew. Just a white screen with every homebrew I open, even though they work through the DSTT's own loader.

what version of DSO are you using for me usually when a homebrew doesnt work i "first" boot through DSO then the next time i play it i boot through the DSTT menu and it works great

the DSO you should use is 3.1129 not 3.2

Koekje

Trophies
Website
supertosti.furion.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
adrian2040 said:
So does mine, it does so with every version. Too bad i can't play Tower Defence too...
hate2.gif

optojay

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"but when you put it in an own map you should'nt have a problem"

what does "put it in an own map" mean? Put it in its own folder on the flashcard?

I searched for a DLDI patch, but DSTT is not listed on the link provided in the readme file for Tower Defense.

Thanks for your help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Btw it seems like the user dtapple disabled others posting on their profile, either he is going...