After downloading and installing multiple games, cannot access homebrew menu anymore

Mustigusti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I downloaded Pokemon Sw&Sh and animal crossing and installed super mario party, super smash bros. and a couple other games and now I can't access the homebrew apps anymore. Not by pressing the R button and starting a game and not through the album. If I try to access via shoulder button it says: "software closed because an error occured". If I try to access via album it says "Error Code: 2144-0001".
In this thread (https://gbatemp.net/threads/atmosph...from-album-error-code-2144-0001-0x290.588949/) some person had a similar problem where they couldn't access their homebrew APPS with the same error message. They solved this issue by updating their homebrew apps. I tried uninstalling all my .nro apps in an effort to get rid of my issues but still the same thing happens. I don't know where it went wrong...
Maybe a clue?: My ingame apps like super smash brothers that I installed aren't latest version. In fact, they are earlierst version at 1.0.0. Maybe this was the issue? Then again I uninstalled super smash bros. and still the same error occurrs. I have other apps too that aren't latest version but I don't wanna delete them because I can't install them again without homebrew (AwooInstaller and the like).
Post automatically merged:

Just a quick edit: before I installed the newer games there were also games that weren't up to date and they still didn't hinder me from accessing homebrew menu at all. So maybe that's not the problem... But why after the more recent games??? Sigpatches are new too

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hmm almost sounds like your SD Card are an Exfat. I recommend you change it to FAT32 before you continue using it.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Mustigusti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmm almost sounds like your SD Card are an Exfat. I recommend you change it to FAT32 before you continue using it.
I manually formatted it to FAT32 before so that wasn't the issue. It's solved anyway so no problems anymore. Thanks for the help thought! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto