Hacking (Atmosphere) Error when trying to run anything from album - Error code 2144-0001 (0x290)

Sagarc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello,

I switched from SXOS to Atmosphere recently because SXOS is not supporting FW after 11.0.0, so i needed to start using Atmosphere to be able to update to 12.0.2 and play newer games like Miitopia, but now i'm facing a problem when i try to run anything from the album, like ChoiDuJourNX for example. I tried running ChoiDuJourNX on SXOS and it works perfecly, but on Atmosphere it gives this error, both on the same FW (11.0.0). I don't know if i'm missing a file or doing something wrong, i just don't want to have to downgrade to 11.0.0 every time i need to update the firmware of my Switch using SXOS. I tried FW 10.2.0, 11.0.0, 12.0.0 and 12.0.2. All of them give the same error when trying to run anything from the album using Atmosphere. I even bought a brand new Micro SD card but the problem persists.

Jpeg.jpg

Last edited by Sagarc,

Sagarc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
First of all, use daybreak for updating
Second, start homebrew via title redirection (hold r while starting a game) to use full ram memory. Album has only a few 100 mb's.
Ok, i did the title redirection and the Atmosphere error didn't show, but now the switch gives me another error when i try to launch from the album: "The software was closed because an error occurred" I tried 5 different softwares, the only one that didn't crash was daybreak

Jpeg.jpg

Last edited by Sagarc,

Sagarc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, i found out the problem. My homebrews were outdated, i downloaded the latest version and now it works. Thank you.

GSR325

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I fix this error 2144?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am getting the same error, how do I fix this, I see this when I try to run Goldleaf.

Attachments

• 20210604_154929.jpg
    20210604_154929.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 570

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I fix this error 2144?

I am getting the same error, how do I fix this, I see this when I try to run Goldleaf.
TinWoo or Awoo-Installer are recommended instead of Goldleaf.

GSR325

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the error I get. Also How do I remove Applet Mode?

Attachments

• 20210605_091856.jpg
    20210605_091856.jpg
    662 KB · Views: 583

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the error I get. Also How do I remove Applet Mode?
To avoid applet mode, use a game title to launch homebrew instead of the photo album. By default on Atmosphere, holding R on a game will launch the homebrew launcher in title override, which will give homebrew more memory to function.

You need to make sure you have the proper signature patches on your SD card. You can find the proper patches here:
https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases

Use the fusee patches if you launch Atmosphere with fusee-primary. If you are using Hekate, and you aren't using it to chainload fusee-primary, use the hekate patches instead.

GSR325

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, I have both files, do I put them on my sd card? and I only have an xci file in my NSP folder on my switch

Last edited by GSR325,

GSR325

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, I used Atmosphere, went to Awoo, it still shows Applet Mode, but when I tried to install the game from my sd card, I got an NCA signature error, I let it installl the game anyway to see if it works. but once the game is installed, what do I use to play the game?

ok, I used Atmosphere, went to Awoo, it still shows Applet Mode, but when I tried to install the game from my sd card, I got an NCA signature error, I let it installl the game anyway to see if it works. but once the game is installed, what do I use to play the game?
Nevermind, I just went to the home menu, and the game was there.

livinitwarrior

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it was the old Amiigo (not mod, 1.6.0) and 1 or 2 others. I essentially removed any new ones I added, within the last 24 hours, and rebooted, did maintenance mode, and rebooted again, and haven't had another issue.

What I read was that the applet form only has 100mb of memory so having multiple things running in the background would make it crash

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am having the same issue.
I installed a game and when i try to load with atmoopshere it says cant start software.
When i go to album its in applet mode but i cant get out becuase i have no games working

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am having the same issue.
I installed a game and when i try to load with atmoopshere it says cant start software.
When i go to album its in applet mode but i cant get out becuase i have no games working
This is likely due to not having the most recent sigpatches. Accessing the homebrew launcher through the album will always result in applet mode (limited memory). What you need to do is holding R button while launching a game, which should bring you to the homebrew launcher with full memory access (no applet mode displayed on your screen).

https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...