Does the original Wii U microphone works on vWii Rock Band and GH Wii games?

adtamez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, as the title says, I have read that the original USB Wii U microphone is one of the best. However, I also have read that it is not compatible with Rock Band and Guitar Hero Wii Games. But this statement is only referenced for the microphone being used on the original Wii console.

I also read that the USB Wii U microphone works on Xbox and ps systems.

But I cannot find anywhere if the original USB Wii U microphone being used on an actual Wii U console works on rock band and GH games played through vWii. Does anyone know the answer?

Thank you in advance.

This is the one I am referring to:
https://www.amazon.com/Wii-U-Microp...&pd_rd_wg=AbiEN&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_atf_m

Last edited by adtamez,

adtamez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, does anyone knows? I want to buy 2 microphones but don't want to make the mistake if instead a I need to buy a logitech microphone.

hadi aulia

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello guys, as the title says, I have read that the original USB Wii U microphone is one of the best. However, I also have read that it is not compatible with Rock Band and Guitar Hero Wii Games. But this statement is only referenced for the microphone being used on the original Wii console.

I also read that the USB Wii U microphone works on Xbox and ps systems.

But I cannot find anywhere if the original USB Wii U microphone being used on an actual Wii U console works on rock band and GH games played through vWii. Does anyone know the answer?

Thank you in advance.

This is the one I am referring to:
https://www.amazon.com/Wii-U-Microp...&pd_rd_wg=AbiEN&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_atf_m
i have one bundle with sing party, ill try to find it and get back to you ASAP

hadi aulia

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i just tried it, guitar hero cannot detect the mic
mic check2.jpg

Reactions: adtamez

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)