Hacking Does anyone regularly use the bundled card reader?

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't. I actually prefer to just put it into an SD adapter and put it into my built in card reader instead since most of my USB slot is occupied

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i use my bundles one at least 2 times a day since januray and i have had no problems what so ever

a few r4ds early on had crappy microsd readers but the problem is fixed

FullgoreEXE

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alright. I'm just kind of pressed with money as of now and someone is selling me a DS Lite for $30 so i'd rather buy that than buy a reader. The DS is in perfect condition just FYI, although it is stolen >.>.

killuncle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
No, it sucks but I don´t have another one so I find a way to make it work:
I plugged into a USB 1.0 hub and it works
biggrin.gif

But at USB 1.0 speed
frown.gif

mflo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright. I'm just kind of pressed with money as of now and someone is selling me a DS Lite for $30 so i'd rather buy that than buy a reader. The DS is in perfect condition just FYI, although it is stolen >.>.
I wish someone would sell me a stolen white NDS Lite, I have a black one, But I want a white one TT.TT

D

Deleted User

I got a new black nintendo ds lite for $40.
tongue.gif
I already have a white one. But I'm gonna sell the white one to my friend ... and keep the black one ... cuz I sorta wore out the white one already.

And oh yeah ... back to the topic. I use my reader all the time with no problems.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
tongue.gif
 I already have a white one. But I'm gonna sell the white one to my friend ... and keep the black one ... cuz I sorta wore out the white one already.

And oh yeah ... back to the topic. I use my reader all the time with no problems.
$40! How? I have other ways of reading my Micro SD but the bundled reader is the easiest for me. I have used it since Jan 3rd with no problems with my M3 DS Simply.

D

Deleted User

tongue.gif
  I already have a white one.  But I'm gonna sell the white one to my friend ... and keep the black one ... cuz I sorta wore out the white one already.

And oh yeah ... back to the topic.  I use my reader all the time with no problems.

$40! How? I have other ways of reading my Micro SD but the bundled reader is the easiest for me. I have used it since Jan 3rd with no problems with my M3 DS Simply.

I found it in those Toronto classified ads online. craigslist/kijiji ... i forgot which one. Well, it was really for $80 ... including two retail games ... but I sold the two games for $40 online ... so that makes the DS Lite $40.
tongue.gif
And yeah, I have an SD card reader on my printer ... but I prefer using the bundled reader.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, I used it a couple times to prove it works, but my internal 42in1 reader is faster.

I have the black one with the 2 pyramids on it.

[Jez]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
use my bundled reader for my R4, my mates R4 and three different mobile phone cards (its been in the wars:) ) no problems yet

WiiDSbold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WOW! WOW! WOW!

theres this guy actualy talking about how he's going to buy a stolen DS and then this other guy talking about he also would like to buy a stolen DS because of the color (?!) in a public forum...
i didnt quote it to give you both the chance to edit your posts - and better yet: your retarded minds

but the worst part about this is that everyone else just ignores this and only talks about card-readers!
a truly retarded world we live in
wtf.gif

and just because i see this coming:
no its not the same to "backup" games from a big wealthy company and to steal a gameconsole from a kid

Sevael

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My wife and I both have R4's with the clear gray microSD readers ("two pyramids"), and they both perform amazingly well. I've tried readers from other flash carts, plus several store-bought ones and those ones built into PC's, printers, etc. The R4 reader is the fastest and most reliable of the bunch, and it has never overheated, not even if I do a full format followed by filling the 2GB card with roms. I have zero complaints with this reader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...