Does anyone know who made this game and why?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 675
  • Replies 0
D

Deleted User

OP
This is a repost of a thread I originally put in the Computer Games forum, but I think it's better off here.

So a long time ago when I was a kid, I wanted to play Mario games on the computer. I would browse around the internet and download fan-made Mario games and play them. Many of the games I downloaded were well known (Super Mario 63, Super Mario Forever, Etc), but there is one game that I still have. I have never seen it talked about and I was wondering if anyone knew about it. It's a multiplayer game that is splitscreen. The game would begin with the players picking characters, and then entering a warp pipe. Then they would pick a gamemode to play on. If you want to see it for yourself, check it out here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GSAvntyEzbOWPN2zNsROXkmy_KWC2TOU

Controls: First player, WASD, Second: Arrow Keys. Space: Change Music

There is also a button for pause but I don't remember it.

So anyway, I originally got the from this site called mariocity.com

This website either got taken down or revamped, because it looks nothing like I remember it. It was poorly made and had many links that led to absolutely nothing.

The game was created by "Chris Edenburg" (as said when launching the game), but I can't find anyone who has a connection with this game online.

The original description boasts that the game uses the "Wypsa Gier Engine". Does anyone know what this is?

If you open the game and watch the title of the window, it changes to "Super Mario Clash" and, "Ethan Arts presents.." There is no real information about either of these.

I really wanna learn more about this game, because no one seems to know about it and I'm curious if there is more info on this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill