ROM Hack Does anyone know how to edit the game tracks?

FuzWuz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
someone on youtube named utuber6061 told me that there is a plugin called magicsseq which allows you to edit .sdat files. does anyone have that plugin? or does anyone know how to get it?

with magicsseq you can pretty much edit anything you hear and the soundfont is included when you open up the .sdat file.

jflower

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
HAHAHA sorry didnt want to laugh about it, magic in your pc. literally*
but yeah its possible did a try but for NORMAL persons it really sucks you must be a genius.
just before you know where i did get stuck u just cant use mp3 files or something commen, and what file you need is hard to get its like creating the music file yourself, and you cant convert for this file!
FL doest support it without the right pluggins it's like nexus, z3ta and you need to use junglist for bass things and then u must put them together.
make it easy and stop:)

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know where you got that from but it does't exist (anywhere).

nitro composer for making sdat for the ds and even then there are conversion tools out there for parts of the sdat itself. I'd use those first...

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have magicsseq, but I don't know what its for really. I was asking utuber6061 for help converting midi to sseq and he sent me it. Didnt tell me what its for or anything, I asked for a readme file he said he would upload it later but that was over a week ago.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yes. Give it to Orengefox, I think that he's the DS soundmaster.

Easier put, he's a god at music hacking and he needs this to advance further.

EDIT: Actually, lock this. It was revived by KazoWAR and the OP was gone for over a month now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night