Homebrew Does anyone have a EU DSi with a legit copy of Sudokuhax?

nocash123

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Decrypting the sudoku ticket file isn't too complicated, there's a bunch of AES decryption source code around (I think twltool, nus downloader, srl extract are all open source, and gbatek contains AES pseudo code). Once when you have the decrypted ticket, then you can simply download the old sudoko version via nus downloader.
@WulfyStylez: Would that be a feature for next twltool version, decrypting .tik files with per-console keys?

Once when you have the old sudoku version, and downgraded the firmware, then you will only need the .sav file. Theoretically, the 'traditional' way should still work: http://hackmii.com/2011/01/sudokuhax-release/ (ie. export the game to SD card, use that injection tool, and then import the game back from SD card to DSi) (and when done, you may want to copy the .sav file from DSi to PC, so you won't need the injection tool in future). I would be interested if that's working, too, since it would be the only way to get the european sudokuhax v1.1 .sav file (which was announced to be booting faster than v1.0)

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
@nocash123: That would be cool. Is the client server still up after 4 years? If yes, that would be nice.

I have a 1.4.5 DSi XL EU with Sudoku and Fieldrunners games installed on it and a euro "The Biggest Loser" cartridge. I can send it to anyone who can do this as i lack the hardware skills.

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@nocash123: That would be cool. Is the client server still up after 4 years? If yes, that would be nice.

I have a 1.4.5 DSi XL EU with Sudoku and Fieldrunners games installed on it and a euro "The Biggest Loser" cartridge. I can send it to anyone who can do this as i lack the hardware skills.
As for the save file, it can be directly pulled as-is. All you need is a backup of the EU SUDOKU, even the newer version should work. Just copy it to your SD card with the data management app, and use that with the DSiWareHax Final script. That way, when you get it modded, the save already exists to be re-injected. The hard part is getting the v0 SUDOKU decrypted when you don't have @nocash123 -tier skills.

EpikJimmer

Screw hater
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I know this thread is old, but I have a sudoku USA dsi... I tried to run it on my EUR dsi... obviously it showed an error... cuz region lock! I copied the sudoku usa on my sd card and tried it on my eur 3ds... it was an ? with no title and with 0 blocks! Meaning the 3ds is ALSO region locked! Can someone send me a PM with a link that leads to the eur sudoku .bin file??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk