Hacking Does a Japanese to English homebrew exist?

NariIro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've searched the forums looking for a post about this and couldn't find one. I heard someone on a YouTube video talking about Luma saying it was possible somehow. Is it true?

(If this exists I apologize and please feel free to lock.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
after 7.0 thats what it came under, though?
yeah you have to enable that option of course, but I think he specifically means to use the region emulation, by putting in a txt files, cotaining title id and region, so for example having the japanese banners of sumo etc..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why I mean is, I want to play cauldcept but it's only in Japanese, is there a homebrew that would translate it to English for me?

look in the translations section/ use the region emulation if the game has multi8

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
there is NO homebrew that automatically translates games with machine translation.

There is a method where you can load a game as if it is running on a different region console, in which case SOME games will change language by themselves as they are the same ROM on every region.

from my googling there is no effort to make an English patch for this game. I did however find this http://lusw2h.axshare.com/#g=1&p=culdcept_revolt_translation_project that might help you play the game.

NariIro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is NO homebrew that automatically translates games with machine translation.

There is a method where you can load a game as if it is running on a different region console, in which case SOME games will change language by themselves as they are the same ROM on every region.

from my googling there is no effort to make an English patch for this game. I did however find this http://lusw2h.axshare.com/#g=1&p=culdcept_revolt_translation_project that might help you play the game.

Thank you for this. Culdcept was one of my FAVORITE xbox games. Wish the US would bring this to us.

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for this. Culdcept was one of my FAVORITE xbox games. Wish the US would bring this to us.

I did find mentions of an english patch for the DS game, but I assume you already played that one/it's a port of the xbox one?

NariIro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did find mentions of an english patch for the DS game, but I assume you already played that one/it's a port of the xbox one?

I actually didn't know about the Ds one. Only found this randomly via Freeshop

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.