Hacking Documenting Skyward Swords save file.

Antidote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiiking2 Editor has gone through a complete rewrite, it is now plugin based, and a lot more stable
wiiking2_in_black.png

If you wish to download a copy of the latest preview build please visit this thread on my site.

Reactions: megazig

Kargaroc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately that website is down and I can't find any builds anywhere. I kinda need it now. :(
I know this thread is old as cheese but damn this is getting frustrating.

Antidote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll need to update the editor in order to build it properly, and that might take a while. But I'll definitely get one built.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Antidote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, spent the better part of the evening updating Sakura Suite and my plugin for it to the latest version of Athena, as well as migrating it to cmake, for those of you who are impatient: VS2015 minimum, make sure to clone both https://github.com/Antidote/SakuraSuite and https://github.com/Antidote/SkywardSwordPlugin , if you're using github for windows it should automatically grab the submodules for you.

After that simply compile both Sakura Suite and SkywardSwordPlugin, and when you're done place it in a directory called "plugins" next to the SakuraSuite executable. From there you should be able to edit saves.

EDIT:
If ANY of you wish to contribute, please feel free to fork and make PRs, I'm not above taking external help when it's provide, in fact I welcome it. Also, despite the source claiming to be GPLv3 it's actually MIT, I just haven't gotten around to changing the licenses out yet (that's next on my list)

Last edited by Antidote,
Reactions: I pwned U!

sothisismygbatempnam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, spent the better part of the evening updating Sakura Suite and my plugin for it to the latest version of Athena, as well as migrating it to cmake, for those of you who are impatient: VS2015 minimum, make sure to clone both ......

After that simply compile both Sakura Suite and SkywardSwordPlugin, and when you're done place it in a directory called "plugins" next to the SakuraSuite executable. From there you should be able to edit saves.

EDIT:
If ANY of you wish to contribute, please feel free to fork and make PRs, I'm not above taking external help when it's provide, in fact I welcome it. Also, despite the source claiming to be GPLv3 it's actually MIT, I just haven't gotten around to changing the licenses out yet (that's next on my list)

Looks like cmake requires visual studio. Any chance to get the precompiled binaries?

NitNek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone,
Erm. I know that this post is kinda old, but i've got an error on VS2017 when trying to open the cloned projects with the CMakelist.txt
My VS can't find QT and I don't get it...

NitNek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
After installing Qt for VS addin, I still have the issue with
Qt5Config.cmake
Qt5-config.cmake
And i don't know how to solve it..

upload_2021-3-1_3-52-45.png

Last edited by NitNek,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!