Do you wash your hands after going to the bathroom?

Do you wash your hands after using the restroom?

• Total voters

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I haven't read what everyone else does with their hygyene, but let me put it in this way:

I just don't wash my hands after going to the bathroom.
I wash them BEFORE going to the bathroom.
HECK! I DON'T EVEN NEED TO GO OR PRE-GO TO THE BATHROOM
I WASH MY HANDS 10 TO 15 TIMES PER DAY

Hashtag: Seriously
Hashtag: NoReally
Hashtag: #
Hashtag: IsNotThisHowHashtagsWorks?
Hashtag: HashtagTeamClean
Hashtag: #:wtf:

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The worst is going to Pax West every year and witnessing all the inconsiderate people who don't wash their hands, and then go on touching all the controllers in the expo hall.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always wash my hands. something I find kinda funny is those trek expos in my town. you'd have to stand in a line inside the bathroom 'til a urinal or stall was free. the smell was horrible. lol

MaliceYT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just curious to see what the ratio is for people that feel it's necessary or not to practice a healthy personal hygiene activity and to get their opinion on the matter.
Me personally, I wash my hands every time I use the restroom regardless if I go #1 or 2. I feel that this is not just for my health, but for the health of everybody around me at home or in public.
I've noticed that when I'm out in public such as a restaurant or bar, several people will use urinals or the stalls and just get up and walk out while not even acknowledging there are sinks in the restroom. These people do not realize that they are taking urine and fecal matter out of the restroom with them and everything they touch will then be contaminated with their bodies garbage and germs.
I'm not sure if this is a matter of ignorance just disregard for other people.

With that in mind, let me know your opinion on the matter, fecal or otherwise :P.
I ususally just wash them afterward. but i spray the things im going to use like the sink and toilet with disinfectant .

djnate27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve always been somewhat of a germaphobe and I was taught as a child to wash my hands after using the bathroom. I’ve seen people in public go No. 2 and not wash. I know people who don’t think it’s necessary to wash if they only go No. 1. I like to ask them if I went pee and didn’t wash afterward would they mind if I fixed them a sandwich. They’re not good with that. Go figure.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i mean, yes, but i find it much more important to wash them before.
the crap on your junk is an offspring of the crap on your hands.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: yassssss i love emerald