Gaming Do you think "Yoshi Wooly World" will be worth buying?

Worth purchasing?

• Yes

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Still not sure

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Getting the amiibo from a german/austria reseller is a piece of cake atm. That aside the answer is hell no. Even if you were stoned, it would be wasted money.
I would rather buy a stone then this game. But only if the stone is covered in wool!

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
Could you send me a link of a German reseller that has it and would be able to dispatch to UK?

I'm not very satisfied with the fact that the Special Edition might cost me 64€ (£47) but going through it, it's something like: Game - £37 & Amiibo - £10. The thing with the £37 price is that I usually get them for £29-32 (full retail games) so it's a bit excessive, imo.

The special edition is the same price here tho. Not sure why they think that price is reasonable.

http://www.comtech.de/Konsolen-und-Games/Nintendo/amiibo
http://www.gameware.at/ (that's an austrian one just in case if the other one is out of stock)

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm missing a "not my audience" vote option. I don't want this to sound condescending, but there is no way around this: this is a game for girls and women. The yarn, the cutesy graphics, the amiibo, the easy difficulty level...and I bet there'll be more that is straight up copy-pasted from Epic yarn.
There's certainly nothing wrong with that. In fact, Kirby epic yarn was a babe magnet. Despite it being so easy it was retarded, the co-op was actually kind of fun in a "let's explore stuff!" kind of way.

Girlfriend: oooh...this looks cute. :D
me: yeah, it's pretty...but can you get over here? There's this ledge I want to climb and I need you for it. :)
girlfriend: just look at this: it's wonderful, isn't it?
me: *nods, has seen it before*
girlfriend: you want to go decorate the house?
me: okay, that's IT! *jumps over, whips girlfriend's Kirby into a ball and throws her where I want to go*
girlfriend: hey!
me: there. now THAT's how you treat women! :P
girlfriend: lol.

So...yeah. That's the sort of conversations we had (which was exceptionally funny because Kirby is all joyful and that prince has this angry-sort of frown on him). ;)

I think the trailer answers that more than enough. And while they don't say it, I'm sure that 'mellow mode' just means that getting hit means you lose some jewelry if you get hit. At least there IS another mode now.

:bow: You have must have some serious game going on if Kirby can get you laid.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.