Gaming Do you recommend any GBA games I dont have?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Also, if JPN market releases are fair game, Kuru Kuru Kururin will keep you occupied and frustrated for a while.
Kuru Kuru Kururin (damn, can't abbreviate that as initials) actually got a release in Europe, so that has at least English language support, can't remember if others. There was a GBA sequel that was Japan only, same for a GameCube threequel.

Gonna try that one!
Enjoy! Fantastic puzzle game, one of my favourites. It's also Japanese only, you don't really need translation for gameplay, but if you want to know what the cutscenes are saying, there's a text translation on the web. Sadly never got an in-game translation released, Normmatt started working on one back in the day but I don't think it got as far as hacking the code to allow longer text insertion.

Text translation: https://web.archive.org/web/2008122...featuretype=tra&fea=GuruLogicChampTranslation

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Kart is enough to satisfy most gamers' need for a kart racing game. Banjo Pilot is for people who want moar! Banjo Pilot is a Rare game that started out as a sequel to Diddy Kong Racing. It was first announced as "Diddy Kong Pilot" and the prototype ROM is out there if interested. But the game got shifted to the Banjo Kazooie franchise for final release. It's a good'n.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto