Gaming Do you recommend any Pc games that i dont have?

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Only recommend games that my pc can run please

I have:

Cave Story
Deltarune
Geometry Dash
Half Life 1
Super Mario Bros Crossover
Kindergarten 1
Ikemen GO
Pizza Tower
Sonic 1 forever
and Undertale

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Outlaws (a Western DOOM-type game)
Desperados Wanted Dead or Alive
CT Counter Terrorist
Race 07

These are available on GOG/Steam.

If you don't want to pay, then you always have older consoles and that's got you games for a lifetime. I've actually collected roms I only wanted to play than complete sets so you might be interested doing it too.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most games can be tweaked whether by mods or ingame options to make them somewhat playable even with specs like yours.
And I'm going to assume you mean single player games as opposed to multiplayer where fps might also be an issue to be competitive.

Been awhile since I've had specs like that so hopefully some of these would run off that:
FTL: Faster than Light
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Just Cause
Sid Meier's Civ 5
Castle Crashers
The Binding of Isaac
Don't Starve
Dust Force
Guacamelee 2 / Shank
Gunpoint - big recommend on this one

And there's always Steam's great refund policy if it turns out it isn't playable enough for ya.

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Off the top of my head, based on my old netbook since I havent gamed on such low specs in a while:
Marathon 1/2/3 (via alephone) (these are legally free)
The original Doom 1/2
Quake
Quake 2
HL Opposing Force
HL Blue Shift

Basically, I'd expect anything from the 80s/90s up to the early 2000s to run comfortably if there's no compatability issues or there's a modern source port which isn't too demanding. I don't know if dual booting with Linux could potentially provide some performance improvements.

Mods can also potentially extend the life of a game.

Depending on your standards, maybe something like HL2 can run if you tweak the settings, but that was back on source 2006, so I don't know if that's still the case.

Of course there's also emulators, I'd expect up to the PS1 to run OK as well.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Off the top of my head, based on my old netbook since I havent gamed on such low specs in a while:
Marathon 1/2/3 (via alephone) (these are legally free)
The original Doom 1/2
Quake
Quake 2
HL Opposing Force
HL Blue Shift

Basically, I'd expect anything from the 80s/90s up to the early 2000s to run comfortably if there's no compatability issues or there's a modern source port which isn't too demanding. I don't know if dual booting with Linux could potentially provide some performance improvements.

Mods can also potentially extend the life of a game.

Depending on your standards, maybe something like HL2 can run if you tweak the settings, but that was back on source 2006, so I don't know if that's still the case.

Of course there's also emulators, I'd expect up to the PS1 to run OK as well.
PS1 runs on practically anything, but Saturn is a bit of a pain in the ass to emulate. 😕

Sega Genesis / 32X / CD and Dreamcast all emulate more or less smoothly.

Speaking of the DC, there's this indie racing game that was released a few years ago and looks a lof of fun:

Dreamcast truly is a legendary console and with a ton of amazing games.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Age of Empires" & "Empire Earth" are a few my favs that play on any pc. Oh forgot also "Fallout: New Vegas" plays decent on older pcs.

Reactions: Blythe93

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen
Soul Reaver

Both are from the same series, the first title is a top-down Zelda like with a pretty neat story about vampires, fate of the world, and a lot of edgy big boy drama. The second one is a 3D open world title with a focus on puzzles and platforming, you play a vampire again but this time an even more dead one. Story is as great as in the first and the voice acting is even better.
For both games the puzzles are "simple" in structure but not always easy figure out, I'd call them very fair from start to finish but you do get quite a few brain turners.

Highly recommended and both games should run pretty well on your PC.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen
Soul Reaver

Both are from the same series, the first title is a top-down Zelda like with a pretty neat story about vampires, fate of the world, and a lot of edgy big boy drama. The second one is a 3D open world title with a focus on puzzles and platforming, you play a vampire again but this time an even more dead one. Story is as great as in the first and the voice acting is even better.
For both games the puzzles are "simple" in structure but not always easy figure out, I'd call them very fair from start to finish but you do get quite a few brain turners.

Highly recommended and both games should run pretty well on your PC.
There are other games of Kain: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legacy_of_Kain

I actually didn't know there were others and a PS1 one too (the one you mentioned top down).

When I first saw BO:LoK I thought it was for the Genesis/SNES as it looks like a 16bit game.

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Most of the earlier Tomb Raider Games, Some of the earlier Elder Scrolls games. Some of the earlier Fallout games. The first Deus Ex game.

Last edited by ILuvGames,

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Didn't play it. Seems decent though. and was developed by Core themselves. Maybe i'll try it myself. Hope you have fun playing it.

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There are other games of Kain: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legacy_of_Kain

I actually didn't know there were others and a PS1 one too (the one you mentioned top down).

When I first saw BO:LoK I thought it was for the Genesis/SNES as it looks like a 16bit game.
While there are later titles I'm not confident they will run well on that Intel GPU, which is why I didn't recommend them. They're only from the PS2 era but at least Blood Omen 2 and Defiance definitely need a stable high frame rate since they're both more action oriented than the first two entries and Soul Reaver 2. But yeah, 5 entries total but the first two and Soul Reaver 2 are objectively the best ones. For Blood Omen 2 watching a YouTube synopsis of it is the better choice.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While there are later titles I'm not confident they will run well on that Intel GPU, which is why I didn't recommend them. They're only from the PS2 era but at least Blood Omen 2 and Defiance definitely need a stable high frame rate since they're both more action oriented than the first two entries and Soul Reaver 2. But yeah, 5 entries total but the first two and Soul Reaver 2 are objectively the best ones. For Blood Omen 2 watching a YouTube synopsis of it is the better choice.
True.

I have a PS2 with FMCB (can play games via an SD card) so for those more "powerful" games I can just use the console itself. To be honest, it's been months since I last booted it up. 😆

Just not a whole lot of time available so I end up watching shows I have on queue.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: idk