Do you like waifus and husbandos?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

husbandos that's a word i never heard. i call male's BOYFUI's for some odd reason...​

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Meh... I'm currently playing 'my time at sandrock'. I'm befriending everyone, getting gifts to everyone and helping out everyone.

I can't say the imaginary relationship thingy is really love (I've got a girl, little one and a bitch dog at home... I'm good with love as it is), but i just want to create a slutty paradise somehow. And since that won't happen in my home town, i might as well do it virtually. :P

husbandos that's a word i never heard. i call male's BOYFUI's for some odd reason...​

For some reason your font is also quite large. Is it so outlandish not to to have heard a word?
(I've never heard about it either)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh... I'm currently playing 'my time at sandrock'. I'm befriending everyone, getting gifts to everyone and helping out everyone.

I can't say the imaginary relationship thingy is really love (I've got a girl, little one and a bitch dog at home... I'm good with love as it is), but i just want to create a slutty paradise somehow. And since that won't happen in my home town, i might as well do it virtually. :P

For some reason your font is also quite large. Is it so outlandish not to to have heard a word?
(I've never heard about it either)

i was copying and pasteing the word husbandos and it just did the font thing my bad.

Reactions: Taleweaver

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice