Hardware Do you like the nintendo 2ds?

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you like the nintendo 2ds,tell why in the comments below.I got one just because my 3ds broke and it was the cheapest.

You tell us, do you like it?

Coz i dont own it. From what iv seen tho, it looks ugly. I dont like the button position or layout. The lack of 3D isnt a big deal since i play with the 3D off but the fact it doesnt fold is a huge issue because i like to carry my original 3DS in my pocket and there is no way i could do that with the 2DS.

Rinth

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Sure, I like the 2DS. It sells quite well, which means Nintendo will have more money to make excellent games for me to play on my XL.

vincentthegamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You tell us, do you like it?

Coz i dont own it. From what iv seen tho, it looks ugly. I dont like the button position or layout. The lack of 3D isnt a big deal since i play with the 3D off but the fact it doesnt fold is a huge issue because i like to carry my original 3DS in my pocket and there is no way i could do that with the 2DS.
i never take games on car rides so i like that it doesent fold

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like that the 2DS has evenly spaced pixels as it lacks a parallax barrier screen it also cannot scratch its top screen via the bottom. unfortunately, Its not a clamshell and that is disappointing as it does not fit in a pocket and can get scratched in situations that the clamshell design would protect it.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Off topic but I was giving serious consideration to buying one for my little cousin but she grew up with a DS Lite and an Acekard. Sure the console may be affordable but I know that she'll have to bug her parents a LOT if she wants the latest 3DS games instead of relying on roms and flashcarts.

To be honest, now that I think about it, I might as well just get her a cheap Android tablet instead.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You've never handled one have you? If you have, then you would know that it isn't clunky at all is very comfortable to hold.
It's shaped like a doorstop. I would much rather have a similar design to the Wii U gamepad, which is is more shaped after your hands and is very comfortable.
Maybe the 2DS isn't as uncomfortable as it looks. But it can't possibly be as comfortable as the gamepad with that design.

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
At first I wasn't very positive because it looked pretty ridiculous. Then the day of the Pokemon X and Y release I got a good look at one and decided to try it. I have to say it was much more comfortable and smaller than I expected and now I definitely think it's an option for those who are interested. Of course if you have a solid financial situation and all I don't see a reason for you not to buy a 3DS XL...

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I like the shoulder buttons, I don't like the rest (at least visually, I don't own one).

On the side note, can't wait for that 2DS Circle Pad Pro. :yay:

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's shaped like a doorstop. I would much rather have a similar design to the Wii U gamepad, which is is more shaped after your hands and is very comfortable.
Maybe the 2DS isn't as uncomfortable as it looks. But it can't possibly be as comfortable as the gamepad with that design.
Hold it, then say that. Its actually really really comfortable, none of your fingers are cramped, they're all formed around it naturally. It's awesome.

Reactions: gamefan5

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest. I am not here to judge one another. I do not own 3DS XL but from my point of view that 3DS XL do looks better than 2DS. However, 2DS is something that kids who are not familiar to 3D world and that some kids/young adults who are familiar with 3D but do not care about 3D so it is perfect for them, actually. That's all. :)

mr. fancypants

that´s ´Sir´ for you!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
To be honest. I am not here to judge one another. I do not own 3DS XL but from my point of view that 3DS XL do looks better than 2DS. However, 2DS is something that kids who are not familiar to 3D world and that some kids/young adults who are familiar with 3D but do not care about 3D so it is perfect for them, actually. That's all. :)

uuhmm 3d is everywhere

Reactions: Maxternal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.