Do you know anyone at school who has a DS flashcart?

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Satangel said:
R2DJ said:
Twiffles said:
No, but I know people with PSPs with CFW. Which I used to do for money. hehe.

Same. Because most of them think Nintendo is "gay".

They used to do think that too in my school, but since the Wii, gaming is considered cool now
tongue.gif

And if they still don't believe it, I'll teach it to them
ph34r.gif
When I had convos with mates (who have X360s), I told them stuff about Nintendo and I kept hearing "Is it that good?"

- might be offtopic -
In my secondary/high school, only 2 people support Nintendo. There's like 500 students in there. Once, some guy asked me what handheld I have and I said I have the DS. He said:

"F**k the DS man"

My friend came over to my house and I made him play my Wii. I let him play Mario Galaxy and he kept on dying in (drum rolls...) Sweet Sweet Galaxy. Because of that, he thought the game is gay and therefore cancelled his plans on buying it.

Nintenterd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I learned about R4 on the internet by simply typing in google "DS Hacking" then I learned about ds flashcarts, i reccomended it to like 4 friends at school, only 1 got a cyclo DS Evo, there is this one chinese (lol) kid in my school who has like 5 R4's and he gave me 2 for free (one of them was a chinese version R4) , inculding 2 kingston 2gb micro sd cards (one of the sd cards snapped in half) and i still have my 1gb that i bought with my R4.. , i gave away the chinese version R4 to my best friends bro for free, and im trying to sell this good condition one for about 70-80 dollars,

And about CFW Psp's my best friend got it, his bro got it, and i got it, and like roughly 3 other people in my school got it..

caffolote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet like no one except the hardcore video game fans even have a Wii modchip. It's kind of a pain in the ass to do anyways.

James B.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only told my sister and one other guy that I knew that HAD a DS. He doesn't go to my school anymore... long story short : He turned gay so his parents are sending him to a Christian school.

Back on topic, I wouldn't really know. I try to stay away from the HxC nerds at my school (:

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't say "anyone at school," due to having a full time job, and not being in school anymore... but i do know 2 people at work with one, and 4 or 5 others that want one (because i got 2 for people, now others have learned the majik of teh flash cart). And that, my friends, is why i kick so much collective ass.

Bishang

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was talking about getting an R4 at school for the longest time and a friend of mine told me she had an AK2. Another friend and I got our R4's around the same time, I got mine online and he got his on a trip to vancouver for $80... lol. Another girl was telling me that she would get getting an R4 when she goes to Hong Kong over the summer. Now I have a Cyclo and another friend of mine is thinking of getting one too.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
There's one person at my school that's a pretty good pirate, he's got 2 modified xbox's and a flashed 360 and an R4, and my home schooled friend got a flashcart like a year after he found out from me.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
James B. said:
Only told my sister and one other guy that I knew that HAD a DS. He doesn't go to my school anymore... long story short : He turned gay so his parents are sending him to a Christian school.

Back on topic, I wouldn't really know. I try to stay away from the HxC nerds at my school (:

Uhh what does being a straight edge have to do with flashcarts?

Oh I get it, you are just too lazy to type out "hardcore" so you are using an abbreviation for it in a very out-of-context way.

For example, you could use "HxC' like so:
Converge is one of the best HxC bands

actually I thought of a better one showcasing both correct and incorrect usages! (incorrect is first):
No More Heroes is one of the most HxC games I've played, though the music is sadly about as far from HxC as you can get

because it refers to the music, or the movement, called hardcore.

Not the word modifier.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ferrariman said:
There is this one kid who is a teenage stereotype. All the kids in my class listen/worship him. If he says something is bad, everyone else say it's bad.

I'm that kinda person in my class
smile.gif

It's so funny ;p
I made gaming cool (at least in my class)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o