DLC packer/unpacker help? :D

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by davidsl_128, Nov 13, 2009.

Nov 13, 2009
  1. davidsl_128
    OP

Member davidsl_128 GBAtemp Brightsider

Colombia
    Hi, I have a few questions about paranoid's DLC packer/unpacker... does it work with any Rock Band 2 dlc, or only with RawkSD customs? Also, I ran the recrypter, and I got a bunch of .app files besides the expected .bin files. Are these .app safe to delete, or do I need to copy them to the SD, too?

2. davidsl_128
    OP

Colombia
    please heeelp my wii's dvd reader is almost dead and makes all this weird noises, I really want to play Rock Band dlc through a USB loader

3. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    I think you should read the RawkSD thread, if I knew about this I would gladly answer, but hence I know shit about it, I can only advice you to read...!! [​IMG]

4. tueidj

Member tueidj I R Expert

RawkSD won't work with a USB loader, it's not a piracy tool and requires the original disc to play the game. So don't bother asking questions there.

5. davidsl_128
    OP

Colombia
    No, I do have the original game [​IMG] but like I said, my Wii reader is almost dead (makes odd noises and sometimes I get disc errors, even with original games!) so I really want to be able to run Rock Band 2 through USB and still play with the dlc I have (both RawkSD customs and bought songs)

6. davidsl_128
    OP

Colombia
    Duuudz help please [​IMG] I tried just using it with the downloaded dlc on my sd card, but no .bin files came out, only .app files... so do I have to use the .app, or this tool doesn't work with official songs?

7. ExLex

Newcomer ExLex Advanced Member

United States
    Only work with RawkSD Custom DLC...