GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi, I have a few questions about paranoid's DLC packer/unpacker... does it work with any Rock Band 2 dlc, or only with RawkSD customs? Also, I ran the recrypter, and I got a bunch of .app files besides the expected .bin files. Are these .app safe to delete, or do I need to copy them to the SD, too?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think you should read the RawkSD thread, if I knew about this I would gladly answer, but hence I know shit about it, I can only advice you to read...!!
tongue.gif

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
I think you should read the RawkSD thread, if I knew about this I would gladly answer, but hence I know shit about it, I can only advice you to read...!!
tongue.gif
RawkSD won't work with a USB loader, it's not a piracy tool and requires the original disc to play the game. So don't bother asking questions there.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
No, I do have the original game
biggrin.gif
but like I said, my Wii reader is almost dead (makes odd noises and sometimes I get disc errors, even with original games!) so I really want to be able to run Rock Band 2 through USB and still play with the dlc I have (both RawkSD customs and bought songs)

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Duuudz help please
frown.gif
I tried just using it with the downloaded dlc on my sd card, but no .bin files came out, only .app files... so do I have to use the .app, or this tool doesn't work with official songs?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1