Gaming DL DVDs to use in order to burn brawl

redman3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used a MEMOREX DVD+R DL at 2.4x (Disc ID: RITEK-S04-66).

Sometime I get the Green text saying my disc is not good... Just restart and everything is ok... I don't know if it's the disc, but that's ok with me if at least I can get it to work somehow.

Kassius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ArvinaLove said:
how exactly do i know if my burner supports DL DVDs?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I just went to a local electronics store and found an awesome deal! Fujifilm 15-Pack Dual Layer 8.5GB DVD+R Spindle for only $14.99!!!

ArvinaLove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kassius said:
ArvinaLove said:
how exactly do i know if my burner supports DL DVDs?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I just went to a local electronics store and found an awesome deal! Fujifilm 15-Pack Dual Layer 8.5GB DVD+R Spindle for only $14.99!!!

Kassius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no game lag, or anything, loading and all that are quick and normal everything is fine. It's just if I let the intro video load. It might be during the videos on the cut scenes for the adventure mode too idk I haven't gone through that mode.

But I'm pretty sure it was a bad burn considering I was browsing the internet, using soulseek, and msn'ing and aim'ing all at the same time while I was burnin
'g.

lilsago

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
thank you richieroro, work's like charm
grog.gif

richieroro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wouldn't actually recommend the OD brand if you're going to buy some for this purpose. I only used it since I bought it way back when they were less than a dollar a piece. I probably got lucky, have a good burner, or good Wii laser. I would recommend Verbatim or Memorex if you're going to buy now. If you can find the ones that are made in Singapore, even better.

antivirus6613

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not that good of a budget and Best buy has verbatim at 18.99 for a pack of 5. That is ridiculous.

You think mario kart and other games are going to be dual layer?

Then I will buy from officemax.com they have 10 pack verbatim for 15. That is a pretty good deal.

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me what is suggested for my situation?:
NTSC-U Wii, 3.2U
Wiikey 1.9g
I do use the DVD9 Japanese version, but have to switch it with the DVD5 to boot it up.

I really don't want to waste anymore DL Discs.
Any step-by-step help? And do I really need to specify a layer-break, or can I just leave it be? I've been hearing some mixed thoughts. >_>

yaggermr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bestbuy or worstbuy hosed me on this same verbatim $18.99 five back but the good news is the first disk worked great. I previously made 5 coasters with a $7.99 five pack of memorex. I looked everywhere for Verbatim on the cheap but bestbuy had them so I had no choice.

richieroro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jaems said:
Can anyone tell me what is suggested for my situation?:
NTSC-U Wii, 3.2U
Wiikey 1.9g
I do use the DVD9 Japanese version, but have to switch it with the DVD5 to boot it up.

I really don't want to waste anymore DL Discs.
Any step-by-step help? And do I really need to specify a layer-break, or can I just leave it be? I've been hearing some mixed thoughts. >_>
You must have missed my post on the first page. #14.

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry dood, just making sure. Some peeps are telling me to leave the ISO alone and burn it, others are telling me differently.

Just bein safe y'know?

ArvinaLove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL, this is awesome! my download is done and i purchased the 15 Pack DL DVDs for $15! AND GUESS WHAT! There were 16 DVDs in the pack xD! too good!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and yes ik im stupid for using it