Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

Handy Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please help.
So I tried dumping my copy of sm4sh and it seems titledumper was finished dumping the game after about 14 hours. When I view my sd card on my pc however there appears to be nothing regarding the game I just dumped. Am I missing something or what am I doing wrong? I'll put a link to what cmd looks like when it was "finished." http://imgur.com/S9nfLX5

The entire game gets dumped to your C:/ drive, not your SD card, in the folder "Smash".

Reactions: RubberYen

NAFEDUDE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I for the life of me cannot get the TexIDFix to work at all. What could I possibly be doing wrong? I have everything in the right folders I thought, but it's not fixing anything

Reactions: LongLiveTheKing

Downside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does any one knows how to actually load up mods?

When I try to load my mod up with SDCafiine, which I'm running the a server with so it can log any errors, it gives me an error where it says "Not Intrested." then the connection exits and I join a new one, but the process repeats.

I know this means that, I don't have the title id in my SD Path, but I actually do have smash's title id in my SD card. So I'm stuck here. Any help?

Last edited by Downside,

NAFEDUDE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    4.6 KB · Views: 194
Last edited by NAFEDUDE,

drewby

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
Has it been shown how to add (not replace) music to Sm4sh yet? If not, do we at least know how to edit music titles?
We know how to do both, there just isn't a useful tool for non-devs to use yet regarding songs

Mario123311

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw a Vertex of Villager on Gamebanana so.... Can we possibly get Ai from the Animal Crossing film?
latest

I'd love to have this, personally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O