Dios Mios Save file transfer from Dolphin

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by timothyJ, Aug 1, 2016.

1. timothyJ
    OP

timothyJ Member

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2016
    United States
    Hello I've been trying to transfer saves from Dolphin to Dios Mios on my SD card, for Pokemon XD specifically because that game will not let you save on an SD card unless there is one already on there. I've found the save file and its in GCI format, I moved the save file into the saves folder on my SD card but the game still doesn't recognize it. Am I doing something wrong or do I need to convert the file into something else?

2. Daggot

Daggot GBAtemp Fan

Aug 3, 2015
    United States
    Maybe you could figure something out similar to the post below? It's using nintendont but IIRC nintendont is better and has better compatibility than both Dios Mios and devolution anyways.

timothyJ likes this.
  3. timothyJ
    OP

timothyJ Member

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2016
    United States
    Thanks a lot I'll try that tonight! And I do use Nintendont but codes don't work for Pokemon in Nintendont, so I'm using Dios Mios for that

4. timothyJ
    OP

timothyJ Member

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2016
    United States
    So I figured out where save files go in DIOS MIOS but the problem is that its in a folder with the game ID ins "saves" and it seems to be saved in a "stats.bin" file. I am not sure how to use a game save into that when it is in GCI format. I know there is a way to do it, just not sure how