Translation Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

• Thread starter yugix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,592,478
  • Replies 2,283
  • Likes 730

Which do you prefer for place names?!

• Stick with Japanese names for all names.

Votes: 141 27.9%
  • Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

Votes: 365 72.1%

• Total voters

Hollow Snow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why You Can't ?
*Sigh*, it's people like you that causes so many translation topics to close down in the long run.

I'm assuming your new to the whole "waiting for a translation project to be done" issue going on since who knows when.

What I'm trying to say is this; either ask a legitimate question that hasn't already been asked and answered, ask if you can help out, or calmly post a encouraging post for them "to keep up the good work", or something along those lines. If your seriously wondering why we are not allowed to casually post demos of partially translated games, then I'm afraid you'll find it why (and many other rules) in the terms & conditions section.

I'm not a mod, nor am I actually contributing to this project, but even as a random user I know the difference between using one's common sense versus impulsive impatience.

Glades

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I don't really get why they're asking for the patches, cuz you can easily finish the game, especially story mode, without it. This game doesn't really need knowledge of Japanese, just need to figure out how to play it, and look at a guide when you're stuck; it isn't one of those where you can't play if you can't read it, like some other ones (such as Iron Master: The Legendary Blacksmith), where you don't know what you're doing as you play it. This game is a simple RPG game, like the others that were made before it, there isn't much of a change, besides a few things: buffs are more relevant, the fusion boosts your stats more, that cleaning mini-game (wish they added a clean all option -.-), and you have to find maps to unlock them -- gonna need pretty much all exploration abilities.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know you guys are getting impatient, shit i'm impatient.
I've been here since 2011 and I joined for this project, since then a lot of shit has happened both project and life-wise.

I know we keep saying bare with us, but you're gonna have to b a r e w i t h u s
For all of you who keep supporting and keep hoping, thank you. You have no idea how much I want this to be done and I will stick to it as long as it takes, assisting in every way possible.
When we can move forward, we will and always have. I just know the end product is worth the long long wait, just... wait some more ^_^

Black-Ice
On behalf of the Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Project

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Translation projects can be long, just look at the ni no kuni translation team, they started in 2011, and it is getting finished this week, almost 4 years later, and they are still at it, that's what I call dedication. The same applies here, I'm sure the final result will be a top notch localization. So I'll wait patiently for it. Good luck to everyone involved!

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Translation projects can be long, just look at the ni no kuni translation team, they started in 2011, and it is getting finished this week, almost 4 years later, and they are still at it, that's what I call dedication. The same applies here, I'm sure the final result will be a top notch localization. So I'll wait patiently for it. Good luck to everyone involved!

4 years ain't nothing actually in translations, I know some that took over 10 years. x'D
Some of the ones I'm waiting for started 7 years ago for example. <3

Patience is an awesome thing and people have no right to complain for something they're getting out of good will. Dx

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Hi, how to download and install patch english ?

Excuse me, this translation still under WIP right now! Please wait for few months or years until the real news was available.
I also waiting for this! So, just relax for while! OK! Plus, please make this thread clean to continue translation progress. :)

TheLoneWolfGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download DSBuff and digimon super xros wars blue ds rom. Then unpack rom, replace pak files with the translated and repack rom. Its easy
Yunho_wut_by_theseaiscalling-d5wvzf8.jpg

aiyo6681

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
wow, looks like it can be done anytime soon! I wanted to play this game years ago and I even learnt some Japanese for it. Good job guys! Looking forward for it :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo