Translation Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

• Thread starter yugix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,593,229
  • Replies 2,283
  • Likes 730

Which do you prefer for place names?!

• Stick with Japanese names for all names.

Votes: 141 27.9%
  • Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

Votes: 365 72.1%

• Total voters

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to mention we're still not entirely sure if you really do have that tumor since you refused to provide actual documentation or if you were trying to play the worst pity card ever made. And I'm with Ice on this. Then again, if updates are being posted here you might still get them haha, but I'm sure that Ice and others like myself will take care of them if they post here, just as before. Sarcastic replies are our forte, I've found.
We had someone say almost word for word the same things in the Re: Digitize thread at one point. I made the same offer then that I'll make now, offer me some proof and we'll work something out. Amazingly, they never contacted me with proof.

Reactions: Black-Ice and Mirby

Keypaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hah. I'm as excited as the next person to see another group pick this up, but after googling "Yugix Digimon" to find this page each time I wanted to check it, it's kind of bitter sweet. Black Ice, Yugix, we've never spoken but I've grown fond of ya'all.

If you ever want to play heroes of the storm, let me know!

Reactions: Black-Ice

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not particularly difficult, and when we release the patch we'll include instructions. The short version is that it's going to be almost identical to the process used to patch our other game, Digimon World Re: Digitize, which you can read here: https://digimonworldre.wordpress.com/2015/06/22/495/ . We'll be re using the same patching program, only the instructions for running the game on an emulator or DS will change as needed.

Keypaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just sent you a request as Alabaster. Hero League... 27 I think? I've been as high as 14 but Hero League has been like an abusive spouse lately. I keep gettin' the snot beat outta me but I keep coming back because I love it.

Reactions: Black-Ice

Smittles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sporky!
Where do we go now for updates on progress, will they be posted on the wordpress blog?
The main post here won't see any updates until it has been completed and you guys let Yugix know etc...

Thanks,
Smittles

rro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
This patch actualy Works?? If yes, where is the download?!?!?
Please.... always read the first page before asking such a question. If there's a patch, it will be posted there. If there's no patch at front page, then that means NO PATCH released. Is it so hard to understand?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: i am 16 but set my birthday to 9/11 lmao