Hacking Digimon Adventure [PSP]

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I think we're done with that now, lets move on :P

The character talk sprites are really creepy out of game...

ExtractedTexture768_zpse0035056.png

They just add the eyes and mouth on later to save space. xD

I didn't know that Tai was Slenderman's son :lol:

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I can not. I'm just saying before legal action is taken, like Romstar and StorMyu were suggesting, the person in question would PROBABLY get a C/D if said company did not approve of their actions. Be it Fandub, Fansub, Translation, Localiztion, Redub, whatever.

OK. So are you using the external TOC to open it up easily then and identify where things are? I gotta know man!

Ohh, yeah true enough.

demon8796

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so this thread is where THE GUYS DOING TRANSLATIONS post their work or does each group have their own thread?

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
so this thread is where THE GUYS DOING TRANSLATIONS post their work or does each group have their own thread?

This thread is about Digimon Adventure for PSP. That includes everything fanmade, such as translations, and would also include official stuff such as info about a new DLC (If it existed, something that I think that won't happen (and shouldn't happen) ). People can discuss here about the game itself if they wanted to, like, if they got stucked in a part of the game or something but I think they don't do that because there are already too many posts about translations and maybe it won't be a good idea to mix up everything THAT much.
So far, the translation team doesn't have their own thread and they post any update that they consider relevant here (update may be a screenshot or just a text that says something like "we succeded in x" etc). They are mostly limited to the updates, because they prefer to announce big advances in their work once in a while, than small changes everyday.
There are users who are not part of the translation team and they post their updates for their individual patches, and puts their frecuent updates here.

silverwolf689

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah damn. just watched some game play of the crossover bits. Looks like takato, dukemon, shoutmon, and all aren't voiced at all in the game, not even in battle. Lol I'm guessing trying to add their voice clips into the game wouldn't be feasible (at least for their attacks). oh well it's not the end of the world.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
American dub song? which one? this? . The fandub you put was pretty good, but I think this one is better (although it's from Butterfly, not brave heart).

Yeah that Butterfly is awesome but that guy didn't Brave Heart. If you find a better Brave Heart feel free to show me, I always like to compare.
(Although NOTHING can compare to Mr.Digimon aka Wada Kouji)

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have a question: in the latinoamerican dub of Digimon they redubed the Butterfly intro song but not the Brave Heart song. Was it like that in every other place? or some people did get an official redub of Brave Heart in the anime?

Shady Guy Jose

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have a question: in the latinoamerican dub of Digimon they redubed the Butterfly intro song but not the Brave Heart song. Was it like that in every other place? or some people did get an official redub of Brave Heart in the anime?
I can't speak for every place, but I know that the European Portuguese, Brazillian Portuguese, Latin American Spanish and Castillan Spanish versions dubbed Butterfly and kept the original Brave Heart, the German version dubbed both, the Italian version replaced Butterfly with an entirely new opening and used an instrumental version of Brave Heart, the Filipino English version kept all the originals, and the French version re-dubbed the English songs. It was quite different in each place.

demon8796

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is unrelated but can someone teach me how to extract the sound files from games and convert them to mp3 format?
i've seen the at3 files but i can't convert them...
i just want to use them as ringtones. XD

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
this is unrelated but can someone teach me how to extract the sound files from games and convert them to mp3 format?
i've seen the at3 files but i can't convert them...
i just want to use them as ringtones. XD

read the last page. You'll need a psp homebrew, but it didn't work for me.

demon8796

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
read the last page. You'll need a psp homebrew, but it didn't work for me.

thanks bro! :)

that's only for playing the file in the psp though, it'd be better f i can play it on my laptop or something. or did i miss something? (i haven't tried it yet so sorry if i'm mistaken)

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
thanks bro! :)

that's only for playing the file in the psp though, it'd be better f i can play it on my laptop or something. or did i miss something? (i haven't tried it yet so sorry if i'm mistaken)

That psp homebrew can: play the file through PSP and also convert it to mp3. If you convert it to mp3 then you can play it on your laptop or anywhere else.

if i email bandai nicely asking them to allow me to post a redub patch you think they'll let me? lol

Well, we won't know till you do it. You should include in your email that it would boost sales a little bit (like I said here, in "3)"). Obviously, writen a little bit more respectful :P . In the best case scenario, they'll allow it, in the worst that mail from yours will make them research on the internet about ANY modification of this game, which would instantly result on them finding this thread which may lead to troubles (as legal as text patches, and just a redub instruction may be, I'd rather prefer that they don't find this thread :P ). Although I'm pretty sure that they won't reply, I mean, they must get like thousands of mails daily and it's unlikely that they read them all.

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

bIGwIL49

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is so cool please let me know when this patch is finished. How would this patch work anyhoo? Would you have a psp version of the patch or do you have to download it online? Thanks in advance for answering my question and thanks for trying to do an English patch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good morning