3. Stick to Support
4. Prioritize HP
5. Act Freely

mulumil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey I started reading this thread today and i've finished all 3s pages of fightinng info and some corny judge judy arguement,
Now i have one question im confused who is actually making a patch
I know these guys are definetly making one
*romstar, roxas, starmyu
@xhai
@liberta
But what about these guys are they making a patch or just playing around with stuff because i am patiently waiting for these guys ^ to make a english patch
silver wolf?
@viris?
@yugix?
@kazoWars?
@Pong20302000?

best of luck too you all

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hey I started reading this thread today and i've finished all 3s pages of fightinng info and some corny judge judy arguement,
*romstar, roxas, starmyu
@xhai
@liberta
But what about these guys are they making a patch or just playing around with stuff because i am patiently waiting for these guys ^ to make a english patch
silver wolf?
@viris?
@yugix?
@kazoWars?
@Pong20302000?

best of luck too you all

Romstar, roxas and stormyu are making a patch with all the tools and stuff they need, so it'll be a nice patch. Liberta and Xhai are making patches on their own, but they don't have all the correct tools required, so they're doing the best they can with what they've got.

ultrab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hm, ive been playing the game so far with xhai's patch, ive ended story mode yesterday, game is very good, though, i tought we could play with another digimons in dungeon mode but...no, im just disapointed with this :S, story mode 100% and battle system, its really a shame we just can play the 8 digimons from the first season, others digimons appears (like Magnamon, Gallantmon, Agnimon, etc, but they are just supports, not playables or customizables like the others), oh well hope they make another game for the future with more digimons to play, hasta ;)

ScottRamenBoyBak

Trophies
XP
@Ultrab what did you expect? it was called Digimon Adventure psp

Not digimon adveture 02 or tamers of data squad. so it was bound to be based on the first season, so why set your hights foolishly high in first place

ultrab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Ultrab what did you expect? it was called Digimon Adventure psp

Not digimon adveture 02 or tamers of data squad. so it was bound to be based on the first season, so why set your hights foolishly high in first place

Lol, i was just saying, i tought we could play others digimon in Dungeon Mode, im not "hights high" lol, but it was good to play with another digimons, im very pleased with this game, dont get me wrong

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe they will come out new games for the other seasons? that would be cool. also would be awesome if they made the games in English. maybe they should just make them for the 3ds if they are worried about piracy.

Reactions: Roxas75

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I had to update the tutorial on how to redub the cutscenes on page 27 because, in a part there was a video which explained some stuff but the guy who made the video decided to make it private so it couldn't be played anymore. So I had to write the steps.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
*romstar, roxas, starmyu
@xhai
@liberta
silver wolf?
@viris?
@yugix?
@kazoWars?
@Pong20302000?

best of luck too you all
romstar, roxas, starmyu & Myself are all part of Digilation team

kazoWars is a translators for the pokemon games normally so hes just voicing his opinion i believe

everyone else is either making there own patches or talking about it

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I just wanted to mention something. I'm pretty sure that would you have figured it out by now, but whatever. What can also be done, instead of redubing the cutscenes is just replacing them with the correspondent ones from the anime; that would be way easier than editing the sound and trying to make it synch for the redub and also the result would be way better. It shouldn't be done though (why?: read pages 27 to 28 (just mentioning that for the ones who weren't following the thread) ).

I have a doubt: I know that a UMD has the limit of 1.8GB. But would the PSP run a modified ISO that is more than 1.8GB ?

Gold011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
hey, i have a few questions game-related, not patch-related, well, first, how i can attack twice or three times in a row plus having all atacks beign critical hits like this video:

and also, is omegamon still playable after completing "our war movei" arc?, or is omegamon a "one time in a life" thing?

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
About your first question I have no idea (I've not played the game yet). About the second one: I've heard that after you complete the game, you can start a new game but you keep all the digivolutions including omegamon/omnimon

ultrab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey, i have a few questions game-related, not patch-related, well, first, how i can attack twice or three times in a row plus having all atacks beign critical hits like this video:

and also, is omegamon still playable after completing "our war movei" arc?, or is omegamon a "one time in a life" thing?

About attacking twice or three times, u'll need the Speed Digipiece Omega (it's the one that gives more speed in the game), and about the critical hits i think its the same but this one digipiece name i dont know... About Omnimon, i am yet at Dungeon Mode with Taichi beating all the crap of mosnters, but as SuperSZ said i think it's that.

Gold011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
oh, ok thanks, but i think that starting a "new game +" (with every digievolution unlocked at the begining), i think that may be an overkill for the enemies in the game, i mean....wargreymon/metalgarurumon/heraklekabuterimon vs kuwagamon, omegamon or wargreymon (again) vs shellmon, metalgarurumon vs seadramon, that may make things easier, specially when you face up that powered up form of etemon you have to fight with metalgreymon, and it would be awsome : D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...