CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
This is so cool please let me know when this patch is finished. How would this patch work anyhoo? Would you have a psp version of the patch or do you have to download it online? Thanks in advance for answering my question and thanks for trying to do an English patch.

You need an original ISO of the game. Then download said patch and use whatever program comes with it to patch said ISO. Then you put the Patched ISO onto your PSP with Custom Firmware and enjoy.

checho26

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! Mmmm please dont kill me jaja but where can I download the patch? Sorry if I am asking if it is not finished :/ just let me know please! :)

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi! Mmmm please dont kill me jaja but where can I download the patch? Sorry if I am asking if it is not finished :/ just let me know please! :)

I'm not gonna insult you or anything, but, do you honestly think that if the patch was released I wouldn't update the 1st page of the thread to include a download link to the patch (taking into account that I enter this thread practically everyday)? And second: if you are unable to read the giant and red words at the first page, then I think that you should go and see an eye doctor or something.

silverwolf689

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normally I would think SuperSZ was rude in the way he responded to that question. But in this scenario, it was warranted. The front page clearly highlights and outlines the important information that exists in this thread. Srry buddy.

Anyway in response to ur question, No there is no released patch yet. There is a team working on it. And various people doing solo projects translating it on their own or poking around the data on their own.

You have some options, Be patient and wait for a fully released patch. No timeframe has been mentioned.
Or do what I did, Work on ur own patch and do as much as u can. The instructions, tools, and finds are all listed.

silverwolf689

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not surprising since the game released a while ago. Although the video in question does look like xhai's BETA patch. I kinda wish that the uploader would mention how its a partial patch. Anybody who finds that link will be misled into thinking its a full English one.

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Not surprising since the game released a while ago. Although the video in question does look like xhai's BETA patch. I kinda wish that the uploader would mention how its a partial patch. Anybody who finds that link will be misled into thinking its a full English one.

well... the uploader is Roxas. I'm even more confused :P. I guess that he didn't want to spoil anything of the "official" patch and he just used xhai's.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You see Roxas you think it's the same ? Roxas is a known character you know...

Also Silverwolf689, no one cares about the guy who did it, that's why I said it's useless to seek for fame by doing nonsense patch, but heh no one understands that...
Everybody needs to learn that when you do romhacking...

silverwolf689

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um I wasn't trying to be negative in any sort of way. I was merely stating an observation. When did I mention anything about seeking fame or make wild accusations.

SuperSz:
If you didn't know, Roxas is a well known character from the Kingdom Hearts franchise. lol I thought u were joking when u suggested that the roxas on this forum and on youtube were one and the same. Because I'm sure that there's no way that more than one person in this world would choose Roxas as a username. hehe

hmm all this talk about Roxas is making me feel nostalgic. Time to pull out KH2 FM+ and kick his ass again.

Reactions: Roxas75

Roxas75

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Um I wasn't trying to be negative in any sort of way. I was merely stating an observation. When did I mention anything about seeking fame or make wild accusations.

SuperSz:
If you didn't know, Roxas is a well known character from the Kingdom Hearts franchise. lol I thought u were joking when u suggested that the roxas on this forum and on youtube were one and the same. Because I'm sure that there's no way that more than one person in this world would choose Roxas as a username. hehe

hmm all this talk about Roxas is making me feel nostalgic. Time to pull out KH2 FM+ and kick his ass again.
I've choosen this name time ago... now many people knows me with that and i cannot easyly change :P
Also my love dor this character was too much.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well... the uploader is Roxas. I'm even more confused :P. I guess that he didn't want to spoil anything of the "official" patch and he just used xhai's.

The name Roxas occurs very often on Youtube. As already was stated it is a well known Character from KH.
I had 2 different Roxas writing to me, one was even German.
So for what it's worth, I'm damn sure he wouldn't upload such a video.
I mean seriously, spoil a patch? LOL may I remind you that Roxas and StorMyu were to be the first ones here that started with the Screenshots?

Not surprising since the game released a while ago. Although the video in question does look like xhai's BETA patch. I kinda wish that the uploader would mention how its a partial patch. Anybody who finds that link will be misled into th.inking its a full English one.

Yeah well there will be more of this. As soon as you publish something like that patch in the internet, you technicall give shared rights to everyone, without actually ever giving them.
This is exactly why we don't post half baked things, since it will reflect bad. No one will care who made the patch, but it will be widely spread.
Better make something good. People will change it, people will post your stuff under their name. It is nothing uncommon. And basically nothing you can do about.

People will always find ways... Implement your names in your work, because this is the only way to preserve it.
Just saying, you will get there and one day you will share our point of view.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
I've choosen this name time ago... now many people knows me with that and i cannot easyly change :P
Also my love dor this character was too much.

i made this for the occasion
vokm4f.jpg

Reactions: Roxas75

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for the delay kinda busy in school... i also located battle menu gim files also the menu

Attachments

• 189.d.bmp
    12.2 KB · Views: 255
  • 192.d.bmp
    12.2 KB · Views: 233
  • 195.d.bmp
    6.2 KB · Views: 224
  • 198.d.bmp
    6.2 KB · Views: 205
  • 201.d.bmp
    12.3 KB · Views: 213
  • 204.d.bmp
    12.3 KB · Views: 246
  • 206.d.bmp
    12.6 KB · Views: 223
  • 207.d.bmp
    12.3 KB · Views: 229

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
Awwww come on... my eyes are bleeding...

hey.. that's definitely my work..

Ewinko mentioned earlier that they were in IDs 44,45,46,47,48,49 and 50; I haven't checked this though. (Also that's only seven, but there's eight buttons as 'Attack' as a hover). I just ripped them with Gitmo and found them as PNGs. Not sure how you'd convert them back to gim, but I meant I can give you them as PNGs so they're in a universal format which you can actually view/convert. A PSD is only really a Photoshop project, which I provided incase anyone needed to translate/reword the blanks themselves.

I've attached them as PNGs (I did Tech./Skill and Evolve/Digivolve), with text and blanks incase they're needed.

i will try your modified images..

i will try your modified images..
your images doesn't work.. we still have second option try to use my method how to edit image.. reply as you receive this message..

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
help translate this Strategy

マニュアル Manual
直接指示をだすことができます。 The direct indication can be put out.
どんどんせめよう Attack way fast
なによりも攻撃を優先して行動します。
サポートまかせた
戦闘が有利になるように行動します。
けんこうだいいち
自分と仲間のHPを気にしながら戦います。
じゆうきままに
自由に行動します。
おまえにまかせた
てすと6
そろそろ本気を出すぜ
てすと7