• Total voters

NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I love my supercard slot-2. THis is probably because i was never much of a fan for GBA games and just jumped directly to the homebrew and the NDS rom support.

Its also great how the supercard team continues to support all their previous devices!

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I voted "Decent".

Its NDS support is great, but the GBA side is sub-par. EZFlash 3 in 1 would kill SuperCard in its Slot-2 series.
The GUI isn't too pretty either, but it was a great Flashcart for its time.

~Nero

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They're great! They got me into the NDS scene because they were the cheapest, but everything worked very well from them! Lots of support for their cards, very happy with them!

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Everyone one who votes "Stay Away" and doesn't reply to this topic is a ... retard!!111

SCs rock , it's great that they are still supported and still get great features. (only Slot 2 Cards with DLDI patching)

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, I voted "Great" but did not reply... errr... now I replied
tongue.gif

I own a SC MiniSD and support was way better than most slot 1 cards!!!

gh0ul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I chose 'stay away' because simply, I didnt get into the scene until slot-1 solutions came out. I just didnt see the need for slot 2 devices for NDS purposes.
However, I do own a EZ-Flash 3-in-1 Expansion Pack for my GBA gaming needs and it totally rocks.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
It has great support and nds compatibility and almost all emulators can run on this card but the thing that kills it is the lousy gba compatibility.
So thats why I chose decent.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I chose 'stay away' because simply, I didnt get into the scene until slot-1 solutions came out. I just didnt see the need for slot 2 devices for NDS purposes.
However, I do own a EZ-Flash 3-in-1 Expansion Pack for my GBA gaming needs and it totally rocks.

It was the only way of playing NDS games back then, when there were no Slot-1 Flashcarts.

~Nero

Playset6199

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I voted decent, because although they are great value, and maybe even pionneers in the GBA piracy world, the compatibility pales in comparison to that of the M3/G6 or the EZ-Flash cards, and when I buy a slot 2 card, I expect near perfect compatibility.
Why else would anyone get a slot 2 card nowadays, with all the slot 1 solutions.

coolitom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I love how after you load a game once, if you turn on the system and decide to play again, you don't have to bother with the loading again unlike slot-1 cards today. I prefer to pop my ds open and resume back to the game i was playing before without having to put it on standby (which i usually leave on too long causing battery to drain out)

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Supercard Lite was also my first flashcart.

Kinda sucks that the SCDS1 was announced about a week after I bought it but eh...

I ended up buying a first batch SCDS1 a few weeks later and they have both been in my DS ever since.
happy.gif

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GREAT.
My first cart was a SuperCard SD, it did EVERYTHING i wanted it to. Played all the games I wanted it to, great for homebrew, and cheap!!!

I'll love it forever
biggrin.gif

Foie2

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I voted "stay away." But that's because I had a EZ4 Lite back in the day, so I'm just biased like that. And also because of the lackluster GBA support, which should be near-full compatibility for slot-2 cards. I guess the homebrew made up for it though...

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd say this day an age get an M3 product. It has better support and functionality. Apparantly there's no perfect camera card based product for GBA compatability but SuperCard is nowhere near close.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: it allows utilisation of the SD card for ROM storage