Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Due to popular demand I have implemented a software volume slider like 1.5years ago, but never got to actually release it due to how bad the underlying math is (and I earraped myself a few times while testing it), so I'm asking everyone who has a broken volume or 3D slider to run this homebrew and post their results in this thread.

The homebrew doesn't connect to the internet or anything, all it does is read values from the MCU and print them on the screen.
For those paranoid, the "raw values" parameter contains the following data in this format:
- versionmajor.versionminor volumemin-volumemax interruptmask

Here is an installable cia, and here is a hbl 3dsx who have no interest in installing it permanently.

I'd love if you could post your results in this thread, that would help me perfect the patchless algorhythm so I could finally release it.

Please note though that if only one of your sliders is broken then please write it in your post too, so I don't get confused as for why your values are the way they are. Thanks :)

CollinScripter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Broken 3DS Slider here,
12.25 0A-F0 C0FF1000
Vol: 94 (working)
3D: E3

The 3D value actually changes, although your program doesn't automatically change the value displayed on the screen. It's gotten to lower and higher values before, to FD. Here's a video of the changing slider states.

Reactions: trecko1234 and Sono

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol