ROM Hack RELEASE [D3Edit] Diablo 3 save editor (GUI Version)

Acidburn135

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of legacy can you actually add cosmetic items like pets that were blizzcon & CE exclusives on switch, such as diablo pet? I don't think you can drop or trade pets in non-seasonal so there really isn't a way to BS why you have it and a good way to get caught for cheating? XD

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is the current database of known item IDs listed? I'm trying to add some things into my inventory but I don't see it on the repo.

EDIT: Found the answer on page 10. Why are item IDs in decimal instead of Hex? Hex is a bit easier to read and matches with the item IDs in other editions of the game such as the save editors for PS4 and Xbox.

Edit 2: For affixes is there an easy way to tell when an affix is a secondary affix? I'm trying to roll up some armor but it can only have two secondary affect and I accidentally put three because there's no way to tell which are secondary.

Edit 3: How do we set the level of certain items? For example, I was trying to make a lvl 70 Leoric's Crown but it comes out as level 11.

Last edited by DocKlokMan,

nishikado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
You're running it with python 2 and not 3. Edit macos.sh to this:

Code:
#!/usr/bin/env bash

curdir=$(echo "${0}" | awk -F '/' 'BEGIN {OFS = FS}/\//{$NF="";print}')
cd "${curdir}"
. ./venv/bin/activate
python3 D3Edit.py

I did a new install of Python 3.7 before running the d3edit.py

badman112

Trophies
XP
Country
Is their still no codes for this like.

Inf hp
Inf mana/resource
1 hit kill mega damage
Lots of exp
No cool down skills

Its been awhile now sorry to bring it up in this thread.

Bonus question does this switch have primal ancients??

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is their still no codes for this like.

Inf hp
Inf mana/resource
1 hit kill mega damage
Lots of exp
No cool down skills

Its been awhile now sorry to bring it up in this thread.

Bonus question does this switch have primal ancients??
You posted in the save game editor thread, not the cheat thread. Research into those things don't go on here.

As for primal ancients, they were introduced in patch 2.5.0. the Switch has patch 2.6.0, so it's likely they're in there. You need to complete a Greater Rift 70 solo before they become available though.

Reactions: badman112

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You posted in the save game editor thread, not the cheat thread. Research into those things don't go on here.

As for primal ancients, they were introduced in patch 2.5.0. the Switch has patch 2.6.0, so it's likely they're in there. You need to complete a Greater Rift 70 solo before they become available though.
im soo close to find out, lol. im GR67 with a WOL SPEED monk. im sure if i change my spec to a push monk, ill be able to climb with less risk. at full buffs, my attacks are starting to hit the rift guardian like a wet noodle, lol.

thanks again @unixtreme for the editor. I'm trying not to do too many crazy things as im trying to keep my gear legit, but sometimes its a bit frustrating that i cant edit exactly what i want. its probably for the better though, gives me a reason to keep playing, lol.

:D

Last edited by silvershadow,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im soo close to find out, lol. im GR67 with a WOL SPEED monk. im sure if i change my spec to a push monk, ill be able to climb with less risk. at full buffs, my attacks are starting to hit the rift guardian like a wet noodle, lol.

thanks again @unixtreme for the editor. I'm trying not to do too many crazy things as im trying to keep my gear legit, but sometimes its a bit frustrating that i cant edit exactly what i want. its probably for the better though, gives me a reason to keep playing, lol.

:D
I don't bother making legit gear with the editor. I'll make something with random affixes then re-roll it in the Cube to make it legit (and make it ancient). Once I have that, I take it to the enchanter and check what possible affixes I can change it to and if those affixes are in the editor, I change them, if they're not I enchant it. What I really want is for the editor to be able to remove the enchanted status on an item so I can keep enchanting different stats on the same item until I get everything I want.

I also play a Monk but I'm not using any build guides. I know that's basically suicide but I like how my Monk plays. I doubt I could do a Lvl 70 Greater Rift with how he is now.

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't bother making legit gear with the editor. I'll make something with random affixes then re-roll it in the Cube to make it legit (and make it ancient). Once I have that, I take it to the enchanter and check what possible affixes I can change it to and if those affixes are in the editor, I change them, if they're not I enchant it. What I really want is for the editor to be able to remove the enchanted status on an item so I can keep enchanting different stats on the same item until I get everything I want.

I also play a Monk but I'm not using any build guides. I know that's basically suicide but I like how my Monk plays. I doubt I could do a Lvl 70 Greater Rift with how he is now.
nice!! it would be nice if the editor can remove the "enchanted" status as well. that way you reroll till a stat is good, then remove status, then reroll a new status. Since the editor is missing certain specs. (plus atleast u get some fun in rerolling and a bit of satisfaction when it finally lands on what u need).

i switched my monk to a push build just now, and its EVEN STRONGER and more tanky compared to the speed build i was using.

this build is even more fun. i did an empowered GR71 lol just to see if i can.

he just moves slow now, but its still okay with dashing strike.

Cant wait to see my first ancient primal.

DevilzCY

Trophies
XP
Country
You're running it with python 2 and not 3. Edit macos.sh to this:

Code:
#!/usr/bin/env bash

curdir=$(echo "${0}" | awk -F '/' 'BEGIN {OFS = FS}/\//{$NF="";print}')
cd "${curdir}"
. ./venv/bin/activate
python3 D3Edit.py
Hi AnalogMan,

Are you also using mac? I tried changing as your suggestion but it still not working. And yes this is the first time I use python and I downloaded the latest version at the time which is v3.7.1

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi AnalogMan,

Are you also using mac? I tried changing as your suggestion but it still not working. And yes this is the first time I use python and I downloaded the latest version at the time which is v3.7.1
Yes I am using a Mac. 10.14.2, working fine. How did you install python3? I used brew to install it.

Acidburn135

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to trade cosmetic items like pets & wings? I would love to add diablo & betrayer wings, but if it's not possible to trade them then there is no way I can BS that a random dropped them for me and would paint a target on me as being a "hacker"

DevilzCY

Trophies
XP
Country
What? Window version? I don’t know what you’re taking about. I installed it via brew.
Code:
brew install python3

Oh sorry, I was unfamiliar with brew, I thought it was something like wine to install window app on mac. I was just simply double click on the file downloaded on python mac section. It's .pkg but it installed just fine without using brew

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.