ROM Hack RELEASE [D3Edit] Diablo 3 save editor (GUI Version)

Peepo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I've been trying to use this program but any save I open with it (I've tried two) gets hung up on this error. The other two tabs on the program are empty and the gold, rift and paragon levels are all that appear to be editable.

in case its hard to see in the image:

Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\surface\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37\lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 1705, in __call__
return self.func(*args)
File "C:\Users\surface\Desktop\diiiros\D3Edit-1.0.5\gui\__init__.py", line 60, in openfile
self.loadaccount(self.current_file)
File "C:\Users\surface\Desktop\diiiros\D3Edit-1.0.5\gui\__init__.py", line 72, in loadaccount
self.tabs.configure_stash_frame()
File "C:\Users\surface\Desktop\diiiros\D3Edit-1.0.5\gui\tabs.py", line 129, in configure_stash_frame
stashvalues = ['SC - Non Season', 'HC - Non Season', 'SC - Season', 'HC - Season'] + self.heroes
TypeError: can only concatenate list (not "NoneType") to list

Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    78 KB · Views: 906

Acidburn135

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@unixtreme
Im looking at the cosmetics and see things like:

- Auriel's Favor (Angelic Wings Blue)
- Fingers of Terror (Demonic Wings Blackred)
- The Light of Heaven ( Angel Wings Purple)
- Pillars of Heaven (Angel Wings Gold)

What are these? Because there are similarly colored angelic & demonic wings, but they are not called this. For example Gold Angelic wings are Wings of Valor not Pillars of Heaven.
Not sure I want to add them if they are dev only/cut content.

Also, why can't i get certain wings and pets (diablo, Murkgoblin, Murkomancer) to work? In my inventory they appear as pink square and nothing happens when i click "learn" However, if i drop them on the floor the model works fine. I just can't use them and not sure why.

Finally, does giving yourself too many crafting materials break Kanai's Cube? I have myself 999bil of each material and while everything works fine at armory, when I use kanai cube to upgrade a Rare or reforge a legendary it says I'm missing a core ingredient.

Last edited by Acidburn135,

nishikado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
@unixtreme
Im looking at the cosmetics and see things like:

- Auriel's Favor (Angelic Wings Blue)
- Fingers of Terror (Demonic Wings Blackred)
- The Light of Heaven ( Angel Wings Purple)
- Pillars of Heaven (Angel Wings Gold)

What are these? Because there are similarly colored angelic & demonic wings, but they are not called this. For example Gold Angelic wings are Wings of Valor not Pillars of Heaven.
Not sure I want to add them if they are dev only/cut content.

Also, why can't i get certain wings and pets (diablo, Murkgoblin, Murkomancer) to work? In my inventory they appear as pink square and nothing happens when i click "learn" However, if i drop them on the floor the model works fine. I just can't use them and not sure why.

Finally, does giving yourself too many crafting materials break Kanai's Cube? I have myself 999bil of each material and while everything works fine at armory, when I use kanai cube to upgrade a Rare or reforge a legendary it says I'm missing a core ingredient.

Try not to break the game. 1mil is never ending. You can always edit again? Not sure about the rest

Reactions: CymraegAce

Acidburn135

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone Having trouble adding "Wings of the Betrayer"? I add it in the editor and it's added to inventory, but when I go in game it's no where to be found. "Visage of the Betrayer" works fine though.

Also, has anyone been able to get things like the Diablo pet to work? It appears as a pink square in inventory and unable to be learnt, but when dropped on ground the model is complete and animated.

Reactions: JoshDevious

mrpitou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey thanks for the editor ! Saved me some time because came from PC version, 6 years ago I stopped Diablo 3, and now I play on switch with my kids :)

Does anyone know a way to reroll to correct level some items you got at earlier level ? Like I dropped a Natalya's sight lvl 66, how can I make it lvl 70 item ? click on "reroll" button ?

Stonertitan2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't get this to work seeing how I have a Mac. Anyone able to do some stuff for me on my save? Just some mats and items for higher torments would be much appreciated. Maybe we can get an nro homebrew app to edit saves

rumbleblast52

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
having trouble whenever i make edits it says that it worked but when i check it doesnt say modded_account.dat like it said it would i tried using this edit in my game and it didnt work i was wondering if you could help me thanks

Hazardus08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Thanks for the editor. Anyone knows how to add or make items legal? I tried to add a legendary flail weapon "Darklight" with 5 affinities, i've search the diablo 3 forum for the correct properties of the affinity. When i boot the game, the weapon background picture appear as gray and have some "missing txt" in the pictures. It doesn't have the normal orange background of legendary items. How can I add legit ones?

mrpitou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@mrpitou those two items run different ID's in the database. You'd have to roll a new set item of lv70.
Ah my mistake didn't notice.

Thanks for the editor. Anyone knows how to add or make items legal? I tried to add a legendary flail weapon "Darklight" with 5 affinities, i've search the diablo 3 forum for the correct properties of the affinity. When i boot the game, the weapon background picture appear as gray and have some "missing txt" in the pictures. It doesn't have the normal orange background of legendary items. How can I add legit ones?

Same for me, the fastest way to get overpowered legendary seems to be : drop a legit one, then dupe it and edit the properties.
Where could we get a bunch of legendary items in no time legit way ?
My only answer is the loot goblin amiibo, you can run it with every character you own once a day. You have minimum 2 guaranteed legs in T1 per character in your party.

Or maybe add some horadric cache, but how to be sure it will drop a leg ??

@unixtreme if you know a way to reset the timer for the use of the loot goblin amiibo I'm interested !

Last edited by mrpitou,

Hazardus08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Ah my mistake didn't notice.

Same for me, the fastest way to get overpowered legendary seems to be : drop a legit one, then dupe it and edit the properties.
Where could we get a bunch of legendary items in no time legit way ?
My only answer is the loot goblin amiibo, you can run it with every character you own once a day. You have minimum 2 guaranteed legs in T1 per character in your party.

Or maybe add some horadric cache, but how to be sure it will drop a leg ??

@unixtreme if you know a way to reset the timer for the use of the loot goblin amiibo I'm interested !
I think @AnalogMan wrote something about making an item with random affix then re-roll with "CUBE" something to make it legit. Someone knows what that cube does?

mrpitou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think @AnalogMan wrote something about making an item with random affix then re-roll with "CUBE" something to make it legit. Someone knows what that cube does?
No it's "extract" the legendary affix with the Kanai's cube to put on your char.
--- edit
Ok with Kanai's CUBE there's a recipe so you can reroll all the affixes on your object.
The problem is "how do you count the number of affixes to make it seem legit" with the editor.

Last edited by mrpitou,

Hazardus08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
No it's "extract" the legendary affix with the Kanai's cube to put on your char.
--- edit
Ok with Kanai's CUBE there's a recipe so you can reroll all the affixes on your object.
The problem is "how do you count the number of affixes to make it seem legit" with the editor.
What do you mean by "how do you count the number of affixes"? Is it how many affixes does an item have when you make it to the editor? If Im right, i'll read some info on diablo3 website about that item then make that item to have that same properties. I think the maximum affix an item have should be "6" including its secondary affix.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't bother making legit gear with the editor. I'll make something with random affixes then re-roll it in the Cube to make it legit (and make it ancient). Once I have that, I take it to the enchanter and check what possible affixes I can change it to and if those affixes are in the editor, I change them, if they're not I enchant it. What I really want is for the editor to be able to remove the enchanted status on an item so I can keep enchanting different stats on the same item until I get everything I want.

I also play a Monk but I'm not using any build guides. I know that's basically suicide but I like how my Monk plays. I doubt I could do a Lvl 70 Greater Rift with how he is now.
@AnalogMan Can we ask some help regarding how to make a legit gear using the editor?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean by "how do you count the number of affixes"? Is it how many affixes does an item have when you make it to the editor? If Im right, i'll read some info on diablo3 website about that item then make that item to have that same properties. I think the maximum affix an item have should be "6" including its secondary affix.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@AnalogMan Can we ask some help regarding how to make a legit gear using the editor?
You don't need to bother counting them. Re-rolling them with the cube puts the right number of affixes on the item. But if you must know, the max number of affixes is 5 or 6. 5 if the item has a special effect that can be extracted as a power, 6 if it doesn't. When I add a Legendary item I put 5x the same affix. Typically the +XXX Strength / Dex / Int stat. Doesn't matter which one. Then I take the item to the Kanai's Cube and re-roll it. This replaces all affixes (and fixes the number of affixes) to create a legit item. The only issue you need to worry about is making Rare or lower items as they cannot be re-rolled. Just give yourself the materials needed for re-rolling. Also, watch out for legacy items. I spent forever re-rolling an item and getting pissed I wasn't getting the stats I wanted only to find it was a legacy item not actually available in the game anymore.

If you want to edit it more, then I go to the Enchantress, check what each affix can possibly be turned into, note it down, then load the save back into the editor and mess with the affixes some more to get exactly what I want.

Last edited by DocKlokMan,
Reactions: Derrin

badman112

Trophies
XP
Country
A few questions if anyone can answer please.

1. Whats the highest Paragon level you have put on till the game stops loading.
2. Any place where i can modify a set item like change the values of the % woulkd not mind adding a few zeros.
3. Getting Some of thebgems to show up on the gui still says unkown item.
4. Any other methods to use a bug a character without breaking the game such as equipping legendary jewels in places you cant or changing some Rank to a silly number and affix it on your gear. Anything out of the ordinary.

Dont worry i never plan to go online with my switch so break help me break the game.

Hazardus08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
You don't need to bother counting them. Re-rolling them with the cube puts the right number of affixes on the item. But if you must know, the max number of affixes is 5 or 6. 5 if the item has a special effect that can be extracted as a power, 6 if it doesn't. When I add a Legendary item I put 5x the same affix. Typically the +XXX Strength / Dex / Int stat. Doesn't matter which one. Then I take the item to the Kanai's Cube and re-roll it. This replaces all affixes (and fixes the number of affixes) to create a legit item. The only issue you need to worry about is making Rare or lower items as they cannot be re-rolled. Just give yourself the materials needed for re-rolling. Also, watch out for legacy items. I spent forever re-rolling an item and getting pissed I wasn't getting the stats I wanted only to find it was a legacy item not actually available in the game anymore.

If you want to edit it more, then I go to the Enchantress, check what each affix can possibly be turned into, note it down, then load the save back into the editor and mess with the affixes some more to get exactly what I want.
Thanks man. Now I understand. Gonna try it now.

Catzilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone teach me how to add legendary and set equipment to my character using this editor? I tried adding set and legendary items to SC Non-season as follows;

1. Double-click Add-Item
2. Select Category "Belts" and pick Dayntee's Binding in the dropdown box.
3. Number of Affix: i just put set it as 5.
4. Add item and done.
5. Saw and verified the Dayntee's Binding was added to my list of equipment on the left panel.
6. Apply changes > transferred the edited file to SD card > Checkpoint restore.
7. When i load game, nothing was added to my item. Not in the stash, not on my character.

What did i messed up? There's 2 Dayntee's Binding in the editor i've tried on both entries and result is the same.

mrpitou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
can someone teach me how to add legendary and set equipment to my character using this editor? I tried adding set and legendary items to SC Non-season as follows;

1. Double-click Add-Item
2. Select Category "Belts" and pick Dayntee's Binding in the dropdown box.
3. Number of Affix: i just put set it as 5.
4. Add item and done.
5. Saw and verified the Dayntee's Binding was added to my list of equipment on the left panel.
6. Apply changes > transferred the edited file to SD card > Checkpoint restore.
7. When i load game, nothing was added to my item. Not in the stash, not on my character.

What did i messed up? There's 2 Dayntee's Binding in the editor i've tried on both entries and result is the same.

After clicking "add item", double click on the left panel on your item, then put random affix, click "save item"/ Go on first tab and click "save all changes". That's what i am doing.

Last edited by mrpitou,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-