Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
QUOTE(Evolution;89956) said:
CycloDS Evolution Firmware v2.0 has been released and is available for download from the support page.

This firmware release is special for two reasons - first and foremost it marks the official release of our new product, CycloDS iEvolution. Secondly, this release makes the new and improved CycloDS GUI available to mainstream users, bringing with it improvements such as bookmarks, enhanced skinning, enhanced cheat code support, multiple save slots, file management and much more.

Changes in this release include:

• Common
    • The new and improved CycloDS GUI is now available for mainstream users, bringing with it improvements such as bookmarks, enhanced skinning, enhanced cheat code support, multiple save slots, file management and much more. Full documentation to follow on the CycloDS website
    • Fixed skin freezing bug
    • Game compatibility fixes (DSi 101, DSi 109, 5140, 5174, 5175, 5243, 5274, 5275, 5326, 5329, 5343, 5358, 5364)
  • iEVO
    • First public stable firmware release for iEvolution
    • Added DSi mode homebrew compatibility layer
    • Fixed IPC bug relating to homebrew software
    • Improved compatibility with DSi enhanced titles
In addition, we have uploaded iEvolution bootstrap files for USA and European DSi handhelds. An updated, comprehensive users manual for iEvolution will be uploaded in the coming days.

Source: http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10850
Download link: http://www.cyclopsds.com/cgi-bin/cyclods/e...pl?page=support

-Qtis

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backup your Ghost Trick USA save if it was created on B.5!
I just lost mine (game reported it as "corrupted data" and deleted it)
I wonder if it's a freak occurance or if TC changed something for that game between B.5 and 2.0..?
Anyway, you're warned ^^;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-