catlover007

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So how come it hasn't been updated in years? Is it abandoned? And if so what is the DS emu that people use?

Is MelonDS still the best one?
I haven't played much Switch in recent times, so my interest in Switch homebrew also fell, expect an update, some day.

Still for Horizon, I'd say it's probably the best way to play DS games.
Any chance anyone could make a fork of this that has higher resolution?
it will be added eventually

Jamesst20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played much Switch in recent times, so my interest in Switch homebrew also fell, expect an update, some day.

Is there any way we can help or increase motivation or support your developement? I would indeed love to see increased resolution and some improvements updates.

FxbixSCP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

You´re emulator it´s very good on performance on stock overclock, all it needs now are new features like cheats etc... we can help you with some donation.
Also what do you mean by horizon?
Post automatically merged:

Android build is made seperatly, you could take a look, their cheat system for example is better than pc melon or original melon. Also drastic android has the ability to customize both screen size as you like.

Last edited by FxbixSCP,

FxbixSCP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Horizon is the Switch's native operating system, so they mean using that instead of booting Android or Linux.
Bro we gotta invest in native emulators for switch, Forget about android or linux.
Retroarch is very bad comparing with the melonDS this guy has made, it runs most games at full speed without overclock.

Last edited by FxbixSCP,

DarkKnight_TJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How can you run this emulator ? I try instructions from the first post But i get error "the software was closed because an error occurred". I'm on 16.0.3|ams 1.5.2|S . Latest versión of hekate AND atmosphere. Thanks in Advance !

swutch

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
How can you run this emulator ? I try instructions from the first post But i get error "the software was closed because an error occurred". I'm on 16.0.3|ams 1.5.2|S . Latest versión of hekate AND atmosphere. Thanks in Advance !
latest version of atmosphere is 1.5.4 ;-)

DarkKnight_TJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
github.com/Hydr8gon/melonDS/releases (melonds).
mega.nz/#!KPwUHYCZ!mCzMRg3UN8UGJ2WKxAbCMaWVLUdAX0KCYHb0egCbrUk (ds files)

I'm using those files

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone