Homebrew RELEASE melonDS for Switch — continuation

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
kind of a longshot but does anyone know if its possible to trade evolve pokemon using melon ds in CFW? i know its possible on the pc.
On the same note, are the melon ds save file (Switch) and the one for the PC the same?

catlover007

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
On the same note, are the melon ds save file (Switch) and the one for the PC the same?
yes
kind of a longshot but does anyone know if its possible to trade evolve pokemon using melon ds in CFW? i know its possible on the pc.
no it is not, you can move your savefile to your PC do it there and then move it back though.

EpicA_2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo Catlover, do you take feature commissions?

Because I want to play Pokemon really bad, and I'm willing to pay $50 for a simple turbo button. I like to map turbo A to one of the triggers so I can chill and rapid fire through dialogue/random encounters.

I'll pay in advance.

Thank you for all you have done with this project!

catlover007

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yo Catlover, do you take feature commissions?

Because I want to play Pokemon really bad, and I'm willing to pay $50 for a simple turbo button. I like to map turbo A to one of the triggers so I can chill and rapid fire through dialogue/random encounters.

I'll pay in advance.

Thank you for all you have done with this project!
you can keep your money, it's already implemented. You need to press ZL while not using motion controls (there it's mapped to recalibration). Note that the speed up is limited by how fast the Switch is, so it won't be that high. If you haven't already, enable the JIT recompiler.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you can keep your money, it's already implemented. You need to press ZL while not using motion controls (there it's mapped to recalibration). Note that the speed up is limited by how fast the Switch is, so it won't be that high. If you haven't already, enable the JIT recompiler.
I think they were asking for rapid fire rather than fast forward.

catlover007

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Will this emulator be updater, and will there be a RA core updated also?

It works great, but RA core has no JIT option, and Standalone has no controll and hotkeys settings,
and no other fildering options.

EpicA_2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Call me a purist, but I don't feel right about speed up. I like to maintain the pace of the game but just let me be a little more mindless while I play. Maybe I'm weird, but that is how I enjoy Pokemon.

So yes sir, the offer is still on the table. I'd pay $50 for classic Pokemon again. How hard is it to mod? I'd implement it myself if I knew where to start.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over