Homebrew RELEASE melonDS for Switch — continuation

U_Flame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there/will there be any way to rebind controls or change which input brings up the menu? My ZR button recently started acting up, so I was hoping it wouldn't be too difficult to bring up the menu.

Nintendoswitchmodfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there/will there be any way to rebind controls or change which input brings up the menu? My ZR button recently started acting up, so I was hoping it wouldn't be too difficult to bring up the menu.
You can always change the controller layout under system setting of the Nintendo Switch.

U_Flame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't that involve sacrificing another button to take ZR's place? If I can open up the menu a different way, like L3 and R3, then I wouldn't have to swap buttons.

kaimank

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi, I need some help.
MelonDS started but when I navigate to the folder with roms, it crashes and gives me an error!
I think I am using the latest version of MelonDS
What should I do?
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I need some help.
MelonDS started but when I navigate to the folder with roms, it crashes and gives me an error!
I think I am using the latest version of MelonDS
What should I do?

It functioned normally until yesterday.

Willsito_GG

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello team,

Does anyone knows whether the -melonds_libretro_libnx.nro- core will be updated to improve the performance, at least, to make it comparable to the standalone version -melonDS.nro-?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

Willsito

AkitoUF

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi Cat! Wanted to thank you for your hard work at porting this on Switch, it's great and a lot of games work just perfect.
Is there something we can do to help you or motivate you to update this and make games work even better or add features or would you consider this done?

MuciousLamfoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it possible to make an NRO forwarder to open the ds Rom automatically?
I tried making one but it only opens the main screen

zorokenshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Thank you for all your work man this emulator has improved greatly now and if is lacking something that would be a cheat menu just for future references

MrNexusLink

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello @catlover007 I made an account just to inquire about this emulator. I had a really good time with it but it seems like the latest switch firmware/atmosphere must've broken it. It worked perfectly fine before but after these updates it longer boots on my switch. I'm not sure if anyone is having the same issue as me, but no other emulator works as well as yours so I would appreciate some assistance if possible. Thank you for your time in even reading this.

JokerOf54

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit lost on how to download it and start it. I think I'm probably misunderstanding something somewhere

I'm a bit lost on how to download it and start it. I think I'm probably misunderstanding something somewhere

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over