Cyberpunk 2077 - Official GBAtemp Video Review

The most talked about game of the last few years is finally here, and the conversation has been dominated by controversies rather than the game itself. Played on a mid to high end PC, free from the technical issues plaguing the other versions, does Cyberpunk 2077 hold up, or would the reception have been just as tepid even without all the controversy? Watch our official video review above or click the link to the text review below to find out!

:arrow: GBAtemp Official Text Review

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
And don't forget to patch the save file.

Even on PC the game has problems, a deppresing and bleak story and honesty I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who doesn't want to get depressed.

Last edited by raxadian,

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
You guys are doing awesome with video reviews!!

But really, are you sure you know how to drive? I watched that driving you did in the video, and I'm afraid for your motor skills ;O;
I can explain that. He saw me playing Crash Team Racing and thought that the mechanics that worked for a kart racer would also work for Cyberpunk.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Good review. Really having fun with the pc version, it's really night and day when compared to last gen versions. Still buggy though.

And not in a fun way.

I remember half the fun of Pokemon Blue was the bugs and I am ot talking about Type Bug Pokemon.

This game bugs? Some are slighty funny but overall it detracts from playing the game.

"A cyberpunk made like it was actually made in a Cyberpunk world and not in a good way."

Yeah... all this hype for a game that would have been okay to average without the negative publicity and game breaking bugs.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah I thinks it's a great game still.. In my pc it's fine its had a few updates.. Can't go 4k ultra yet but 1440p still looks lovely... In ultra... The only thing I do not like is how the cars / bikes feel too slidey no weight to them...

6adget

GBAtemp's official atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said in another post, after doing a little research I decided to give Stadia another chance, and buy Cyberpunk for it. I have no regrets. It loads fast. only a few times have I noticed any lag, and that was only for a fraction of a second. No downloading. No applying patches. no upgrading hardware, and it looks sharp. While I understand not everyone is going to like this type of game, I have really enjoyed it so far.

Reactions: phreaksho

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i would have gave it or 6 or even a 5 for this buggy failure of a train wreck release. they should have waited at least another 6 months and ditched the ps4/xbox versions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.