crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
longtom1 said:
waninkoko said:
Let me explain two things:

1. Triiforce is broken, yeah. Triiforce works perfectly under rev18 with some proper fixes.

2. The ES_Identify problem (SU perms) happens if you use some specific IOS as base like, for example, IOS60 and IOS70. They have better security and I don't recommend use them for this kind of stuff.

Recommended base is IOS57.
Many thanks for clearing that up

Yes, thank you a lot.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for whoever cares, i installed this as 57 base. then dumped the whole nand and run it in sneek. i can start the cIOS in sneek, but it freezes shortly and the wiimote doesnt sync. i'd like somebody to confirm, but it seems that at least this combination doesnt run in my version of sneek.

Digital1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice IOS57 it is then. I was about to use IOS38 because someone said it had all around better compatibility. Waninkoko recommends IOS57 as a base, I'm starting with that.

Thanks bro

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im also having problems installing any wads with wad manager, i tried the mod with facelift and it cant mount my sd card now, and GUI wad manager can read the sd card but get error ret= -106 when trying to install wads i know work fine, perhaps wad manager needs an update as well?

Anonymodude

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wait
lecture.gif
, so does this new cios update work with NeoGamma??? if it does which version??? i appreciate any help
yaywii.gif

i upgraded to cios rev17 without knowing that id lose neogamma support....
hate2.gif

i dont want to downgrade in case i get into a brick or something (i got into a banner brick
cry.gif
, so i bought a modchip and repaired via the recovery menu [i was on 4.0E so i didn't have much support from anyone] , i will never do anything stupid on my wii again)
unsure.gif

i really want to play NSMB Wii on neogamma because my drivekey 2 cannot play it (stupid copyright protection
mad.gif
)

if any kind of backup launcher is released for cios rev17+ PLEASE let me know THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP
laugh.gif

PS i COULD play NSMB on neogamma R8 beta 15 before i upgraded from rev 14 to rev 17... just to let you know that it was the new cios that made the game stuff up... i am using neogamma R8 RC2, should i be using a different version??? if so please let me know!! thanks everyone
smile.gif

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey waninkoko, thanks for the update! Real excited to give it a go.

Just curious, why still ios37? You're recommending ios57 now over ios38. Shouldn't ios56 be used over ios37 as well?

I know ios37 works fine for newer gh/rb games that run off ios56, and am not sure about backwards compatibility of ios56 with older ios37 gh/rb games.

Cheers!

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anonymodude said:
wait
lecture.gif
, so does this new cios update work with NeoGamma??? if it does which version??? i appreciate any help
yaywii.gif

hate2.gif

i dont want to downgrade in case i get into a brick or something (i got into a banner brick
cry.gif
, so i bought a modchip and repaired via the recovery menu [i was on 4.0E so i didn't have much support from anyone] , i will never do anything stupid on my wii again)
unsure.gif

i really want to play NSMB Wii on neogamma because my drivekey 2 cannot play it (stupid copyright protection
mad.gif
)

if any kind of backup launcher is released for cios rev17+ PLEASE let me know THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP
laugh.gif
neogamma RC3 works with rev17 and comes with the wip patches for NSMBW

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anonymodude said:
wait
lecture.gif
yaywii.gif

hate2.gif
You didn't lose NeoGamma support on rev17.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anonymodude said:
wait
lecture.gif
yaywii.gif

hate2.gif

cry.gif
unsure.gif

mad.gif
)

laugh.gif

PS i COULD play NSMB on neogamma R8 beta 15 before i upgraded from rev 14 to rev 17... just to let you know that it was the new cios that made the game stuff up... i am using neogamma R8 RC2, should i be using a different version??? if so please let me know!! thanks everyone
smile.gif

EDIT: everyone beat me to it.
ps: nice use of smileys.

kevenz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so FAT support means you can load a Game.iso from an Usb Hard Drive? no need for WBFS stuff anymore?

the problem with FAT is how big the iso are compared to WBFS.... ie: NSMB.

Raul83

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Apparently forwarders don't work anymore (the ones created using crap and loadstructor for the games in your hd).
A message appears about the hd not being detected.

Anonymodude

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OH MY GOSH!!
blink.gif
THANKS FOR THE AMAZINGINGLY QUICK REPLIES YOU GUYS!!!
bow.gif

i just typed that paragraph in like 20 mins ago and i came back to see if i made any errors typing , and there were like 10 replies ALREADY
laugh.gif
thanks so much everyone!!!

oh, there is a RC3 then longtom1? thanks i will try that!!!
wink2.gif

and in response to FenrirWolf, whenever i load neogamma and load a backup, it says some kind of disc read error (i forget the number
wacko.gif
)

and thanks for the comment KiiWii, i just joined so i cant get over smileys yet!!!
yay.gif

i will try rc3 and i will tell you how it goes!!!

PS i am thinking of updating to cios rev18, is this a good idea??? will i have to wait for ANOTHER release of NeoGamma?? thanks for the help
laugh.gif

Anonymodude

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
longtom1 said:
Could someone try this version of neogammaRC3 for usb loading on rev18

wait
lecture.gif
, what is the difference between boot.dol and boot.elf??? i have been wondering for ages!
closedeyes.gif
i know that they both load homebrew, but the boot.elf file is like 2x bigger!
wacko.gif

and is it possible for anyone to make a WAD file of this? i tried to make a WAD file once and that is how i bricked my wii
cry.gif

PS, i know that this is off-topic, but how can i put a picture under my name on the left? everyone has one but i dont know how to!
wacko.gif
i would appreciate any help...

MertenNor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Norway
----- OFF TOPIC -----
Anonymodude said:
PS, i know that this is off-topic, but how can i put a picture under my name on the left? everyone has one but i dont know how to!
wacko.gif
i would appreciate any help...

at the white bar My Controls > Edit Avatar Settings in the left bar.. and Upload a image ore use a image link..

MertenNor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ooowwww a new way for me to beat NFS 510 :D @SylverReZ
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, Yeah, believe you can do PSP games as well. But a Pi5 is much powerful in comparison.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not sure about other models of Pi4 but the Pi 4 B with 8GBs OCed to 2Ghz handles PSP really great except like 1 game I found and it is playable it just looks bad lol Motor Storm Arctic something or other.
    Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope 1X and no enhancements lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Waiting for Anbernic's rg[whatever]SP price announcement, gimme.
    +1
    I will admit that one does seem more interesting than the usual Ambernic ones, and I already liked those.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I dread the price point.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare:
    +1
    To me that seems reasonable.
    I mean since basically all the games are errmmm free lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo